My 13 week Icmeler Adventure

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

My 13 week Icmeler Adventure

Postby Katiehutchinson_1991 » 28 Oct 2010 17:31

Hiya everyone
sorry i havent posted my review until now but i have been very busy with university work
anyway:

I flew out of Aberdeen airport on wednesday 9th June with TC and got to Dalaman on time. Straight through visa and passport control and my case was just coming along the baggage reclaim as a got to the bottom of the stairs perfect timing :) Out the door and at the end was my boyfriend and my other friend waiting for me. So i ran into his arms and it felt so good to be home and smelling the warm turkish air again.

Onto icmeler and went to Nefis at about 4am for some of their lovely soup. Then off to bed and up the next morning to find the glorious icmeler sun shining down on the beautiful place.

I started off staying in an apartment in the old village which we shared with another couple that works at the same place that my boyfriend does but about half way through my stay we changed to an apartment in the greenmar as my boyfriends brother and his wife were going back to izmir. This was much better for us as it was so close to where my boyfriend works and so much easier after being out at night as we had to walk back to our apartment in the old village and it was about 20 mins from the centre.

I had an amazing 13 weeks my parents and sister joined my in July for 2 weeks staying at Greenworld as usual. Had an amazing time with them while i was there eating out at the Loveboat which is as good as ever, Wayside amazing love the jack daniels steak and creamy salmon penne :D and a few other places including chef and bonjour. Never had a bad meal anywhere or bad service so thanks to everyone that made our holiday special.

When my family left i basically spent time with other people that i knew that were coming out or my other turkish friends when my boyfriend was working. I would really recommend to anyone to go for a long length of time as it was the best summer ever for me and i cant wait to do it again next summer.

Thought that the 13 weeks would have been such a long time but all too soon it was over again and i had to make the painful goodbyes to everyone especially to my boyfriend and then it was time to get back on the plane at dalaman and come back to the cold and rainy aberdeen.

Cant wait to go back and miss everyone there so much, hope you havent got too bored reading this review.

Katie :D
Katiehutchinson_1991

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews