blue rainbow 26th sept-3rd oct

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

blue rainbow 26th sept-3rd oct

Postby travelingscot52 » 07 Oct 2010 18:12

Left glasgow on time and arrived at dalaman on time Icr transfer waiting just us on it straight to blue rainbow no stops.
hotel gave us room 501 :( on the roof no balcony), there are only two rooms up there.so straight down to reception to try and get it changed none available till next day.
room was clean and ok but other half needs her balcony, next day had a word with icr and a phone call was made.
on arriving back manager(a nice lady) told us we could not be moved until tuesday and she would give us a free safety deposit box and a bottle of wine in room ok at least they were trying,
tuesday came manager apologised but due to another problem we would not be able to move until wednesday
she then told the bar staff we could have imported drinks at bar and on return to the room there was two emroidered tables cloths compliments of the management,

Moved to room 408 on wednesday everyone was happy.I have to give the hotel their due they did their best, the hotel is clean and the maid service is very good rooms cleaned and towels changed daily,The staff are friendly and helpful.

food - breakfast turkish buffet style and some cereals

lunch and evening meal - if you like chicken ok. usually two hot dishes with chips and once mash plenty of salad and one soup every day
Bar - local drinks and beer and soft drinks at pool bar unless during meals when it closes, and drinks are served in resturant area.
I dont think they have the A I right yet but for what you pay its fair and you can eat out cheaply

we ate out at bonjour great as always.buffalo bar ,friar tucks,and cafe del mar
spent a lot of time in zazas made new friends and met some old ones

did the gypsy beach trip and met three other couples from the forum we had a laugh and even met up on the wed night for a knees up

all in all a good week transfer was on time and back to dalaman for a loooooong wait to get bags checked and back to glasgow
roll on may 2011
travelingscot52

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews