23 September - 2 Ocotber

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

23 September - 2 Ocotber

Postby jo_marie » 07 Oct 2010 08:59

Arrived at Bristol airport 2hrs before our flight, and to our suprise no queue, ummm hold on a second whys this then, sudden panic had I got the flight times wrong again!!! no, said to the check in lady are we late or early and she said neither we are waiting on 7 more people :O oh whys this then to my delight she said theres only 30 on the flight yipppeeeeeeeeee, so of we set 30mins early, had all 3 seats to myself heaven!!! arrived early only took 10mins to get through passprt control and collect luggage, happy days!!!. Was met by the same ICR guy with the curly hair that we always meet and then we were off, transfer was 1hr 30mins and we were at the Melita aparts, it was 6.30am it was all dark and no on around couldnt even find anyone in reception so the ICR guy waited with us and then found a chap asleep on the sun lounger under a blanket :O, to say the least he wasnt happy being woken up hahaha, got to our room which might I add was massive, but what a disappointment, the kettle didnt work, the sheets and towels were dirty and in fact everywhere was dirty :(, we went down and complained and got a new kettle, but no new towels, we are also charged £60 for air con and safety box for 9 days :O.
we ate in 3 bells, Majestic, Jimmy's, Garden, Coco Beach just to name a few and never had a bad meal anywhere mind you I did take my sister to the local kebab house for a spicy chicken wrap, not to her liking haha but I like them so that was our cheap meal out, had drinks in many places, having tried differnt places we then stumbled across the Irish bar and what a joy that was spent a lot of our holiday in there as we had caught up with friends that we made in September last year a lovely Irish couple, we also went Pleasure and Eastenders, so had a few late nights :). Most of our days were spent recovering from the night before by the pool but it lost the sun at around 2pm in the afternoon so we then transferred to the beach, we didnt do any trips this year but we still had the most amazing time as always and met some really great people, soon it was time to leave ICR called and said the transfer would be an 1hr early :O not sure why this was but it was on time the only down side was that we were waiting at the airport for 3hrs, flight was on time and we soon landed to a very wet and cold Bristol, we are hoping to come back next year so let the countdown begin, what a fantastic holiday yet again :)
jo_marie

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews