Petunya Apartments

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Petunya Apartments

Postby Joan_Woodall » 06 Oct 2010 14:45

Have not long got back from 11 days staying at the Petunya Apartments (not through ICR) and had a fabulous time. The weather was wall to wall sunshine (almost) and we met up with many friends from previous visits.

The apartments were right back in the old village almost as far as you could go. They were clean and spacious and had a nice pool area.

We met up with our old friend Sidyk (who used to work at Efes Inn with his brother Mehmet) and had a couple of meals with him in his new restaurant, Captain Sinbads (behind the mosque in the old village). He does a mean gar mushroom starter.

Whilst on the beach met up with Anne Marie and Pauline who regularly uses this site. If you read this Pauline please email me or leave me a message on the ICR site as it was SO lovely to meet you - couldn't believe I had met somebody else who loved Icmeler as much as me (high five).

Spent many a happy hour also at Cafe Del Mar which, if you don't know where it is, is situated right at the end of the promenade as if you were walking towards Marmaris. The chilled Efes and view is to die for. The meals are also very good, both at lunch time and in the evening.

I have had withdrawal symptoms since returning home and it hasn't helped that we have had horrible weather since our return and it is now so cold as well.

We have booked for next year and will be returning in June (and hopefully September) - until then I am counting the sleeps.

Sunshine
Joan_Woodall
New User
New User

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews