Another Great Week!!

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Another Great Week!!

Postby MARKCAV » 16 Sep 2010 13:23

Well arrived home Monday night 2300 - back at work 7am next day Boo!! Heres my review :-

Left Manchester pleasant flight no problems other than the 40th birthday wish as we were coming in to land. Ssshhh i dont want everybody to know. Passport control and visa done off to collect our bags quick as usual. Private transfer came with apartments so non icr(sorry). Arrived to a nice welcome - but all was ok despite some of the bad reports we had read. We paid for our safe extra room for a day and off out for a beer circa 2000. Had been a long day - visited Sports bar and Venice to see old friends. Met a lovely lady off the forum called Wicked but she wouldnt get up and dance he he. Each to their own. Big 40 on Tuesday 7th and i had a lovely evening in Venice again, Birthday celebrations beers and as i was going to bed thanked my wife for the best birthday ever, it was thanks to her i was there again - Love ya darlin.

Accomodation was quiet and as above no problem. I can appreciate and understand the feelings about young Mr Kurt but he is quite easily managed. Lovely and quiet for 4 days and got busier for the last three. Pleasant location and easy strolling distance for all amenities. Room was basic but clean and had the necessaries. We will go self catering next September and felt less pressured in this environment. The food was lovely at these apartments and comes highly recommended - i will definitely eat here again when i return.

We went to Venice twice and Sports Bar twice for drinks. Hope to see you soon Mustafa and hope everything is ok at home, shame we missed you. We went to Pinewood where we are staying next September twice for drinks and had a lovely time, nice to get to know ready for next year. We also ate out at Sahin Palace which was lovely as well. We had snacks from Nefis, Pizza Tomato and Alins chicken all of which were ok. I will mention again Nefis is as good as anywhere to eat and if you get chance nip in take advantage of the low prices - eat in or take away. Magic Garden as always fab place for a quiet drink

I had a great time walking the dogs from the dogs home and delivered some treats for them to. Lovely lady that runs the dogs home.

Have saved the day before i left til last. Went to Sabris bar for a drink and to say hello. Lovely friendly welcome as always and greeted like old friends. It was here i met another forum member SteveW and his wife Deborah. We had discussed meeting on here before we left. Met circa 1700 and sat for 3 or 4 drinks lovely chat and lovely company thanks Steve and Deborah.

All in all i had a great holiday and cant wait for next year. Thank you all for listening. I love Icmeler and i have not seen any of the bad things reported recently, this isnt to say they dont happen but please dont let these isolated incidents put anybody off. Happy Hols to all that are due to travel.

Mark and Tracey
MARKCAV

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews