July 1 --- July 21

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

July 1 --- July 21

Postby jambogarry » 01 Aug 2010 16:03

The quickest 3 weeks of my life.

Edinburgh--Dalaman was a breeze, ICR was easy to find at the airport for our transfer and the guy even knew our face from last year, different driver from last year ,but no problems what so ever. 1hr 20 mins roughly and we were back in heaven :D :D .

We changed things this year and tried to do different things from our normall holiday routine........ and by gum we all had a great time.
The people of Icmeler once again greeted us with open arms and respect ( well 9 out of 10 is good ).

The food in resort is great, the only gripe I can say is that ONE time my steak was overcooked and that is the only bad thing I can think of :D .

For day trips we went to Waterpark at Marmaris beach which was one of the low points of our trip,It was cramped very busy and very dirty.
We went to Akyaka for the day, and this place is WOW , It would be nice to spend a few days in Akyaka.
We also went on a AI boat trip,
Turunc for the afternoon,
Moonlight cruise ( It was crap but it was for free ) only paid for our drinks.

I had a job interview over the phone while in Icmeler and this was on my mind for a good few days , I am happy to say that when I got home I had a letter teling me YOU DID NOT GET THE JOB. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

All in all it was 9/10 for Icmeler.( nothing is perfect) :D
jambogarry

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews