club sun village 29th to 12thaugust

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

club sun village 29th to 12thaugust

Postby markbullock » 18 Aug 2009 14:35

well here goes we left teeside airpoirt 10am after a swift pint or two and had good flight with onur arriving into a very hot dalaman,,had a icr transfer ( wouldnt do any other ) so had trouble free journey to club sun village apartments unfortunately due to flight changes there was no room for us , ebo the owner of club sun arranged a room across the road for the night,we had a great time again and decided on trying other places instead of going to our favourite place venice all the time,well we had meals in,three bells,pop inn,stella show,dreamboys urghh the worst meal and restraunt,,, asi said we did try a few places but always seemed to end up in venice having been going for 10 years now we know all waiters,owners etc and really do feel that venice is number one,,we did 3 bot trips 2 with captain bullshits which are always excellent and a trip with our apartments which was excellent,my son and myself also went on the quad safari with icr which was excelent,all in all another great time had by all,only downfall is that prices of drinks are getting crazy i found that its cheaper to get drunk than drink softdrinks,we have said that next year we will go back to turkey but fancy a change,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe,, the kids are saying icmeler so who knows,,a big thankyou to all at club sun village and vebnice who made the holiday fantastic
markbullock

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews