Pauline is back : )

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Pauline is back : )

Postby Pauline » 15 Jul 2008 10:39

Hi sorry been back 11 days ...boo hoo :cry: and its the 3rd attempt to write this review so here goes...

Arrived at the Elif hotel 7.15pm to all new staff at the restaurant and old staff in the hotel ....we were back so obviously very happy, quickly unpacked and freshened up in time to go straight back out even though we had been awake since 3am that morning :shock:

My first walk in the morning to see the sunrise was amazing, i always sit up the Cafe Del a Mar with my bottle of water for about half hour just chilling its apsolute BLISS with a capital B :D

It was really fab seeing all our old friends and the new changes in some of the bars and restaurants since September, it was good to be back. We tried new places to eat ...The Blue Rainbow which Ilyas and the guys have moved from the Elif the food was gorgeous and no hassle.

Titanic, Romance, Takamoz and Cupids all lovely food and atmosphere :D The Hobgoblin bar up from the Elif was fab as usual for music and kareoke ....messy and the guys know how to make you feel welcome :D

Hasan and Roma have Timeless bar if you fancy a quiet drink i wish them every success...its lovely. The Baron restaurant is now called Valentino we had no hassle was lovely to see friends again. Jim carey from Oscars now has a new bar called Elvis across the road from Baron fab music and atmosphere.

Of course we had to go to the Love Boat the food is simply the best and the guys dressed in white naval uniforms just has the edge on other places :lol: :lol:

The hassle from the bars and restaurants was hardly there, we found it was the hairdressers ...they drove us crazy :? :? we were ok when we had just come off the beach with hair like Wurzel Gummidge we could accept their offers...but when we had made an effort to do our hair, apply make-up and dress up lovely we were getting a little annoyed :twisted: so be aware you will come back with a right complex about your hair ...eyebrows...and nails !!! :lol: :lol:

We carried on dancing at Eastenders coz when i hear music my feet just want to dance and doesn't want to stop at midnight, the music is sooo good and maybe it was at 4am we could have done with those hairdressers :lol: but hey we had a great time.

Plucked up courage and went on a boat trip (i dont do boats yuk!) but we really enjoyed it, stopped off at 6 bays where you could get off and swim including in a cave :shock: had a BBQ only downfall was a German guy pranced around all day wearing his grey pants!!! OMG.... not a pretty site :lol: about an hour before we got back he suddenly found his swim shorts ...yeah right!!! but it was a laugh and would definately do a boat trip again in September (by the way 59 sleeps!!) was chuffed coz managed to get back after 7 hours an not a sick bucket in site :lol: :lol:

Popped for a coffee with the ICR girls ...really great to see them again, they were there to help with a problem thanx a million your all diamonds :D Thanx to Sharon and John at ICR the transfers were great and our room at the Elif was perfect :D

So all in all what a memorable holiday again its just paradise ey? but then i don't need to tell you all that. It has a huge place in our hearts for us all to share . Role on September till i am back for all you going soon have a memorable holiday and remember drink plenty :lol: dont get dehydrated its been sooo hot there!!!

Take care Pauline x x x
Pauline

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews