Flamingo Hotel Marmaris

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

Flamingo Hotel Marmaris

Postby JT » 25 Jun 2008 11:43

andy robinson

Posted: 24 Jun 2008 06:06 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just back from 2 weeks at the Flamingo Hotel , here goes , we have just had a wonderful 2 weeks holiday , the flamingo hotel is EXCELLENT , we had had a marvellous sea view , hotel is very very clean, the staff are great (especially Adam , the turkish wolves fan ) the food is good , it is a prime location near the end of marmaris on the main road so you can be in either the centre of marmaris or icemeler in a matter of minutes .
there is a supermarket opposite the hotel and a great restaurant next too the supermarket 'the Magic Garden ' .

The pool area is meticulously cleaned daily and the sunbeds around the pool and on the beach are free .
Airconditioning was included in the holiday price and a safety deposit box was £15 for 2 weeks ,,,,

We went with '********************* ' and should have been upgraded to halfboard for the first week but they only had us down for B and B , the hotel said telephone our travel company , but i could'nt be botherd to have a argument on holiday so we ate out most nights .
It was our 21st wedding anniversay while we were there and the hotel got my wife some flowers ,a bouquet of fruit in our room and a cake with candles on after our anniversary evening meal ,,,
This hotel is not that well known , don't know why .. we are going back next year and i personally would reccomend it to anyone ....

EDITED: To remove holiday company
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews