JUST GOT BACK

Holiday reviews submitted by real holidaymakers

Moderator: blondie

JUST GOT BACK

Postby Misspiggy » 21 Jun 2008 10:34

Hi everyone. Well we are back having had a fantastic time. Arrived at Alvaro at about 6.30p.m. on the Friday and it was like been back home. The welcome was unreal so nice to see Zaza, Ibo and the gang again. We quickly got changed and went straight out to see the lads at Three Bells again such a nice welcome. My little girl ran straight into the arms of Martin (arrr sooooo cute she is only 4). Never saw Bec, everytime we went to Three Bells asked if she was there but she wasn't. No doubt out having a good time. We went on the boat trip to Dalyan only saw a small turtle so kids were a bit disappointed. Went into Mud Baths which was such a laugh they say it will knock 10 years off your looks but still waiting for it to do the trick on my OH :? going back the sea was really rough so both kids felt sick.

I think the new walkway on the beach is really nice the flowers are all out and looks really pretty.

Asked Danielle and Ozcan at the Alvaro about the Dolphins they had heard rumours that they were near Marmaris Palace but we never saw anything. Never really did much the first week just sat around the pool chilling out with a Effes or two. The second week was really hot got to about 45 degrees.

Feel really guilty as I saw Cockneyjambo at the apartments but did not know it was them until I have just looked at their photos :oops: really sorry.

Don't know if we saw Tony one night we were sat in Taste of Asia and I think he walked by on his own was going to shout but it was too late he was gone. Was it you I wonder?

Had great meals in Majestics a few nights and Taj Mahal was out of this world so if anyone likes Indian get yourselves there their food is better than back home.

Sad to be back I could really sell up and move over there I love the place so much but then what would I have to look forward to every year.

Will try and post some photos later if I can remember how to.

Hope everyone is ok
Mandy x
Misspiggy

Advertisement

Postby WOMBLE » 21 Jun 2008 10:43

Welcome back Mandy
so please arrived back safe and sound
Tthat you all enjoyed the break
fantastic to hear the most important The kids had a ball
did they splatter you with mud hehe
looking forward to any pics you may have to post

missed you and your banter

JOHN
WOMBLE

Postby cassie » 21 Jun 2008 10:45

glad you had a lovely time what ? weather have you come back too im going next week cant wait hurry up with the photos :)
cassie

Postby Misspiggy » 21 Jun 2008 10:58

Hey John it was not the kids that splattered me it was the OH he is a lot worse. Oh i am soooo envious Cassie wish it was me going back i hope you have a great time.

Mandy x
Misspiggy

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Reviews