Icmeler...April 20th

Photo Gallery for Icmeler, Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderator: blondie

Icmeler...April 20th

Postby barnie » 20 Apr 2012 17:42

barnie

Advertisement

Re: Icmeler...April 20th

Postby bobbysgirl » 20 Apr 2012 18:01

Thanks for the pics Barnie; always amazing to watch the resort come to life! I see Jimmy from Okimos restaurant doesn't appear to be open yet. It looks as though it was a lovely day today unlike here with torrential showers but a little bit of sun this afternoon. Cheers :D :D
bobbysgirl

Postby wilts » 20 Apr 2012 18:05

Thank you so much for the great photographs, back to Icmeler in July after 3 years without a holiday. 3rd time in Resort. We are staying at Turgay apartments in the old village and would love some photos of the village if you are in that area anytime. Lovely to see everyone emerging and getting the resort ready for us. Thanks again. :D
wilts

Postby armstrong » 20 Apr 2012 18:48

I heard that Jimmy's okimo is not opening this year , can anybody confirm this ?????
armstrong

Postby attard » 20 Apr 2012 21:08

What lovely blue skies. I think we had constant rain & even a little bit of hail in Scotland today so it cheered me up to see your lovely photos. Thanks for spending your time taking photos & posting here to cheer us all up. Unfortunately, we are not visiting Icemler this year - we are spending 2 holidays down in Side/Alanya this summer. Might make it back to Icemler next year & see all the changes. Once again appreciate your time spent taking photos. Oh,when we visit Icemeler we stay in the old village so appreciate any that you take there as well.
attard

• Advertisement

Return to Photo Gallery.