Photo Gallery for Icmeler, Marmaris and Turunc.
Post a reply

Back again!!

18 Apr 2012 18:38

Hi...after an unexpected 2 weeks back in Scotland for some medical attention we arrived back in Icmeler last night. As JT has already posted the elements gave us a right battering last night. We went out and about at lunchtime today by which time a lot of the damage that John photographed had been cleared up. Anyway good to be back and here is what we saw today.
ImageImage

Re: Back again!!

18 Apr 2012 18:49

Welcome back Barnie. Hope all went well up in Scotland. The photos are excellent as usual. Thank you.

Helen

18 Apr 2012 18:54

Thanks for the pics Barnie, its good to see town bounce back from an attack of the elements - they don't waste any time do they. The square looks fab xx
Jeanette

18 Apr 2012 19:30

welcome back weather looks nice and warm after the storm

18 Apr 2012 20:23

Hi Barnie and welcome back! Looking forward to lots more of your photo`s in the next few weeks as Icmeler starts to come to life :D

Great photo`s today, the square looks so much better now, very colourful.

Roll on August.

18 Apr 2012 20:43

Good to have you back Barnie, love the photo's. Icmeler is looking good. :)

18 Apr 2012 22:30

it looks good today nice photos keep up the good work. thank you barnie

19 Apr 2012 00:04

Nice to see you back Barnie, think the beach needs a bit of attention, and is that new loos with the clock in the new centre?....Rog

19 Apr 2012 07:34

Welcome back Barnie; hope you are well. The pics are super, everything looks so fresh. Love the ornate clock, fountain and the square is looking great. Broadway looking good. Thanks again for the pics. :D :D

19 Apr 2012 09:28

Welcome back Bob and Marnie. Will come and visit you in 5 weeks when i get back to paradise. xx :D Jacky

19 Apr 2012 09:48

Welcome back Bob and Marnie,hope treatment went well,looking forward to seeing you again 24th May onwards. Keep up the good work with the photos, it is great to see everything coming to shape for the season, cant wait 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

19 Apr 2012 12:06

Hi Bob & Marnie,

Welcome back and I hope you are both well.
Great pics as usual. :D :D
Any chance you could pick up on the Exchange Rate post you started earlier. :?:
I am sure we are all keen to see what the Lira Rate is in the resort.

Cheers
Martin 'n' Karen

20 Apr 2012 11:51

Welcome back Bob and Marnie, I've missed you. Hope everything went well for you. Will be up to see you in June x

20 Apr 2012 14:02

Cracking photos as usual Barnie. Hope to call in and meet you and the better half in August

20 Apr 2012 16:50

Nice to see you back Bob and glad you ok now xx

21 Apr 2012 15:30

Nice to see you back, hope all is well.
See you at the end of May xx
Post a reply