Curry Lovers Beware

Photo Gallery for Icmeler, Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderator: blondie

Re: Curry Lovers Beware

Postby janeypoos » 24 Oct 2011 11:00

Blyth Spirit wrote:For me, for what ever reason somebody is being slightly mischievous here.

Maybe the original poster has shares in Tandoori Sizzler! :lol:
janeypoos

Advertisement

Postby Erik The Viking » 24 Oct 2011 15:57

janeypoos wrote:
Blyth Spirit wrote:For me, for what ever reason somebody is being slightly mischievous here.

Maybe the original poster has shares in Tandoori Sizzler! :lol:

Wish i did...Just trying to make people see sense, its impossible for a restaurant to bring out a 'freshly' cooked curry within 10 minutes of you sitting down. This van does exist i promise you - I would suggest next time you have a curry in Masala, Bonjour, either Taj Mahal or anywhere else. ask to watch it being made - theres the challenge for next season!! I await replies with interest!!

I also have interest in other restaurants but IMO none match Tandoori, Harrys steakhouse and Titanic were both firm favourites, both were terrible this year, again IMO. I know there is people out there that think I favour this restaurant, i have no more interest or special treatment than anyone else.
Erik The Viking

Postby kentcabbie » 25 Oct 2011 00:46

It would be a booring world if we all had the same tastes, we all have our favorite places, and i guess we all stick with them ,and thats how it should be..Rog.
kentcabbie

Postby Fanny » 25 Oct 2011 20:59

Erik The Viking wrote:..Just trying to make people see sense, its impossible for a restaurant to bring out a 'freshly' cooked curry within 10 minutes of you sitting down........I would suggest next time you have a curry in Masala, Bonjour, either Taj Mahal or anywhere else. ask to watch it being made - theres the challenge for next season!! I await replies with interest!!.... IMO none match Tandoori..........I know there is people out there that think I favour this restaurant, i have no more interest or special treatment than anyone else.

fully appreciate your efforts to educate people Erik, however "horse, drink and water" spring to mind - the important thing IMHO is that they enjoy that and their overall experience don't you think ? :D
Fanny

Postby sharon1960 » 31 Oct 2011 18:34

a false photo IM SHOCKED :mrgreen:
sharon1960

Postby Erik The Viking » 01 Nov 2011 01:00

I see the kids are back to school
Erik The Viking

Advertisement

Postby sharon1960 » 09 Nov 2011 21:44

sept 7th 2012 till oct 7th 2012 look forward to meeting you
sharon1960

Postby toonarmybarmy » 13 Jul 2012 07:37

I know this is quite old now, but I was looking through the photo gallery (in anticipation of my holiday) and was intrigued.

I could not comment on if restaurants in Icmeler use their products, but I can confirm that 'Rajes Curry Express' is a genuine company trading in Marmaris and can be easily found by doing a Google search. Various other forums state that their products can be bought in Tansas and Migros, and why would they not have a van to make deliveries.

Hence, I would think that Rajes Curry Express is the genuine photo.

Tim
toonarmybarmy

• Advertisement

Previous

Return to Photo Gallery.