Mobility Scooters

Photo Gallery for Icmeler, Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderator: blondie

Mobility Scooters

Postby redrhino12 » 26 Aug 2010 10:17

Anyone haveing problems with walking around the resort,Sugar at the Buffalo Bar now has a mobility scooter for hire.
Price is £10 per day or £60 for the week,he also now is hireing out fans for the day or week.

Gene
redrhino12

Advertisement

Re: Mobility Scooters

Postby Chocoholic » 26 Aug 2010 10:28

That's great, I am surprised no-one has done this before, I should imagine it will be snapped up pretty quickly as I have seen a good few with wheelchairs, would be good thing to maybe book ahead if possible.
Is the lady for rent too? I, myself could maybe earn a few quid on holiday, all I need is a sign hung round my neck lol! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chocoholic

Postby Colette » 26 Aug 2010 11:46

How do you get down the massive kerbs in it :shock: :shock: :shock:
Colette

Postby redrhino12 » 26 Aug 2010 12:02

Maybe it could be used on the road or on the promenade Col,to just give those with trouble walking a chance to experience more of the resort. 8) :lol:

Gene
redrhino12

Postby JT » 26 Aug 2010 13:21

The reason that bars have not done this before is because they don't have a license to do it.

Hahaha I hope that none of the other bar owners look in here otherwise someone will be grassing Sugar to the tax man
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby Dodomo » 26 Aug 2010 15:58

My husband has been hiring a mobility scooter for the last 2 years from Marmaris they deliver the scooter and collect from hotel . We find it a god send him driving to Marmaris with us running behind, the taxi boats are very helpful lifting it on and off there boats, and at the moment have not had any problems with charging it and no problems travelling around Icmeler most pavements have drop downs. It gives him much more freedom as he is unable to walk very far and more freedom for me as I do not have to push a wheelchair. We are returning to Icmeler in June and have already booked scooter
Dodomo

Advertisement

Postby juejue » 03 Sep 2010 14:17

Oh my god Icmeler will turn into Benidorm before we know it lol :lol:
juejue

• Advertisement

Return to Photo Gallery.