Switch to full style
Photo Gallery for Icmeler, Marmaris and Turunc.
Post a reply

Canal and Stalls March17th

17 Mar 2012 16:50

New stalls. New paving and new lighting

Re: Canal and Stalls March17th

17 Mar 2012 17:01

I personally thought the lighting along the canal was nice

I wonder what the people who actually live on the canal now make of the floodlights going

17 Mar 2012 17:32

mmmmmm not sure about the Lighting along the canal, but there in June so will make my mind up then!!

17 Mar 2012 18:31

It looks beautiful, just can't wait

Thanks again Barnie, you're a star

17 Mar 2012 19:47

Not sure I like the lights either, sort of takes the qaintness away from the canal but at least the stalls will be back. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

17 Mar 2012 23:01

glad the stalls are back cant wait to come back to see the changes

17 Mar 2012 23:10

Thanks Barney for all the photographs to keep us happy, you are a gentleman

18 Mar 2012 15:13

Glad to see the stalls will be back this year, not too sure about the new lights. I will decide when we come back in August :D :D Great to see water in the canal though!!

Thanks Barnie

18 Mar 2012 17:03

Keep the pics comin Barnie , look forward to all the changes that's happening , so glad the stalls are back wasn't the same without them last year roll on August .

18 Mar 2012 18:52

sad to c bamboo gone to make way for new stalls,think they should have been put back where they were but thats change i suppose.please dont change our icmeler anymore i want it like it was years ago when i first visited.thanks barnie for the up dates, could i have one of broadway restaurant please xxxxxx.

22 Mar 2012 21:09

:wink: Great to see the canal stalls back, shame the old ones have gone, have so many lovely memories of walking by and chatting and buying from the stall owners...... :)

23 Mar 2012 18:58

Will be interesting to see how many of the new canal shops will be occupied as I believe the rent is 37,000 tl !! One of my husband's friends has just rented one!

There are approx 50 canal shop units and then there's the underground market ones! Some serious money for whoever owns these!

Chris

26 Mar 2012 15:29

Like it , even like the lights.

29 Mar 2012 18:48

Any stalls along the canal have got to be better than last year. Glad they will be back.
Not sure about the new lights, hope it's not to bright down there now.
Love to walk along there in the evening after a good meal.
Can't wait for June 8th to see for myself. :D
Post a reply