Switch to full style
Click to enter the holiday forum for both Marmaris and Turunc.
Post a reply

illegal builds

16 Nov 2009 20:34

Work started today demolishing restaurants and bars on longbeach today,Natalies,Aysha,Baran and Bar x,more to go.

Re: illegal builds

17 Nov 2009 06:29

Oooh I didnt know they were coming down. Marmaris will definitely be different next year.

17 Nov 2009 13:17

All the bars they are destroying are my favourite bars! I heard that they were being rebuilt! Can anybody confirm if this is true?

17 Nov 2009 13:58

I found a link on another site to a Marmaris newspaper's website which seemed to confirm that yes, it is indeed true - and similar things are also happening in other tourist resorts. I think Gumbet was mentioned.

17 Nov 2009 15:26

But are the bars being rebuilt ready for next summer? :)

17 Nov 2009 23:59

Vagabonds and Salt and Pepper also gutted today.I suppose they will be rebuilt if the owners can afford it !!.Daisey Bar was knocked down about 6 years ago and thats still a large piece of waste ground!!The pictures Ive seen today on another website show it like a demolition site,unbelievable!!.Ive read that 13 places are going,from Baran Bar to Captains Karaoke Bar,all are being demolished.

18 Nov 2009 09:29

Daisy Bar re opened in Bar Street! Hopefully they will rebuild these bars otherwise, the beach front will look a right mess! :( :(

19 Nov 2009 16:26

Heard from a friend in Marmaris, that beach front bars in Marmaris will now only have a 1 am music license

20 Nov 2009 13:26

its going to be a very quite beach now if that happens
hope they re-build all the bars it wont be the same :(
xxxx
Post a reply