work in marmaris

Click to enter the holiday forum for both Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

work in marmaris

Postby vicky » 29 May 2006 17:22

hiya my name is vicky and i am 18 years old on the first of sept im going out to marmaris for a few months. i know it is a really funny time to go out, because i should gone out earlier this year.
i need some information bout jobs mainly bar jobs. i need a work permit but i dont know were to get one from! could you help me!!!!!!

i do know some turkish people over there who every good friends with but me and my friend will have to be getting some money from some where.

i would be very hapy if you could give me some information bout jobs in marmaris. cos i cant get any information any where.

thank you very much vicky...
vicky
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby spoole76 » 06 Jul 2006 14:42

To be honest its hardly worth working in Marmaris as the wages are so poor in comparision to the UK.

I originally thought about it but whats the point in working 70 hour weeks for peanuts. You are much better getting a job in the UK and save a few pounds and then go to Marmaris for 3 months in cheap accommodation and not have to do any work ! I stayed in in Marmaris for 3 months last year and only spent £1100.00.
spoole76
New User
New User

hi

Postby precilla » 09 Jun 2007 21:40

hi im also going to stay in marmaris in sept oct i have a friend coming out in oct for the month but for spet i will be going to meet my bf toni and stay him but he will be working all day i dont no to do bout working but im going to marmaris for a week in july to see i need to do if want anything just ask ill email anything interesting i find im just saving like mad to go and not work but will if i have to add me on msn if want anything us girls have to look after each other !!!! [email protected] or .com
precilla
New User
New User

• Advertisement

Return to Marmaris - Turunc Holiday Forum