Best area of Marmaris for a night out?

Click to enter the holiday forum for both Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Best area of Marmaris for a night out?

Postby steve-mcr » 31 May 2009 15:17

Me and my girlfriend are visiting Icmeler in 3 weeks time and will be spending most nights in the resort. However we normally fancy one or two 'big' nights out and think Marmaris may be more suitable for this.

I understand its quite a big place so can anyone advise what particular area of Marmaris we are best heading for? We'd be looking for an area with a good choice of restaurants with plenty of lively bars nearby.

Any advice much appreciated as always!
steve-mcr

Advertisement

Postby reesy1959 » 31 May 2009 15:59

You cant go too far wrong with a night at 'Talk of the town', its a drag show with meal and 1 drink provided, or if you would prefer dancing etc, just make your way down around Natalies Steak house, there are a few lively bars around there, otherwise you might be looking at going to 'Bar Street'. I havent been there myself, but it seems to be more for the younger ones with all night bars and dancing, but be prepared to pay more for your drinks and above all - be careful. People I know had money and bags stolen from there 2 years ago.
reesy1959

Postby bec » 31 May 2009 18:45

For the lively bars i'd head towards long beach (basically as it says on the tin-they're on the beach promenade)
Bars such as Bar x, salt n pepper along here and very lively.
Also bar street as Mary says

xx
bec

Postby steve-mcr » 01 Jun 2009 19:14

steve-mcr

Postby sunluvr » 06 Jun 2009 18:08

We had a couple of good nights at Green Beach it's a fun pub on long beach. However you really won't go wrong just walking along the front and finding which of the bars you like best. We were in Marmaris in October last year and one of the resort workers who had been going there for 8 years said that Bar Street got very rowdy with fights and stuff. Hope you have a fab time.
sunluvr

Postby LynnJenny » 08 Jun 2009 19:34

we walked along the beach front lots of lively bars their
LynnJenny

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Marmaris - Turunc Holiday Forum