Lack of Topics

Click to enter the holiday forum for both Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Lack of Topics

Postby peli » 13 Aug 2008 15:47

Hi All
Just keep bobbin on here every now an then, from the Icmeler forum. and noticeing a big lack of new or indeed answered topics
Just wondering is it "working" the last topic is dated 09 Aug its now the 13th???
Regards Pelicanamca
peli

Advertisement

Re Above

Postby peli » 13 Aug 2008 15:48

Yes it is working!!!
Peli
peli

Postby tf7 » 13 Aug 2008 16:13

I can endorse its working as you replied to my thread about the Armatulan Area last week? suprisingly no further information received from regular visitors either?

Having said that This site is a heaven for Icmelrites which I visited in September 2000 and although the marmaris forum is open very little content can help those visiting the other Town.

Best wishes to all on site, will visit Icmeler during my fornights holiday which commences nect thursday 22/08/08 - BHX 14.20 :D
tf7
New User
New User

Postby Colette » 13 Aug 2008 16:15

It's a shame given the size of Marmaris, we don't have more Marmaris people on here, it's always been that way on here that Icmeler has been more popular :(

I would like to see Marmaris Online have more topics and posts
Colette

Postby peli » 13 Aug 2008 16:39

Hi Col

Or got "Big Gobs"!!!

Regards Annominous !!!
peli

Postby reesy1959 » 14 Aug 2008 13:44

I used to holiday in Marmaris, but I prefer Icmeler to Marmaris now.

I agree, its a shame there are not so many topics here, as I used to come on this site to look at the Marmaris topics, but having looked and there was not much content, thats when I started checking the Icmeler forum and getting more interested in Icmeler. (Having visited Icmeler one evening and eating at the Red Lion)

Maybe everyone else from the Marmaris forum does the same and are like me now - An Icmelerite :lol:
reesy1959

Advertisement

Postby peli » 14 Aug 2008 14:57

HI Reesy
I think you could be right
Or have us lot over this side of the bay, really got bigger "Gobs"!!!
c u Peli
peli

Postby Jula » 17 Aug 2008 11:43

Well i'm taking the plunge and going to Marmaris this year,will have a few nights in Icmeler though,but will tell you all about it when i get back :lol:
Jula

Postby reesy1959 » 18 Aug 2008 10:38

I still love Marmaris and have many friends there. I usually go to Marmaris a couple of times during the day and a couple of times in the evenings to have time with our friends. I would go back to Marmaris if a cheap deal came up and we were in the position to go, but when I book ahead its Icmeler every time for us now.

I am sure you will have a great time in Marmaris. Icmeler is only a dolmus trip away if you dont :lol:
reesy1959

Postby Jula » 18 Aug 2008 20:34

Cheers Reesy, we got an unbelievably cheap deal for Marmaris,booked way back in June last year, it was too good to miss. Staying in Armutalan area, popped over last year whilst in Icmeler, i'm sure i'll enjoy it.
Jula

Postby reesy1959 » 19 Aug 2008 09:04

Jula, in all the times I stayed in Marmaris, I never went to Armutulan for an evening, but thats one of our intentions this October when we go back to have a night in Armutulan.

Hope you enjoy.
reesy1959

Advertisement

Postby morh » 10 Sep 2008 06:14

First visited Marmaris in the month of May about 17 years ago and loved visiting at that time of year. We stayed in Siteler area. Have had many holidays over the years in Marmaris usually in the month of July and have seen the resort getting much busier.

However, we have now discovered the Armutulan area and loved our holiday there this year. There is everything you need on the doorstep so you dont really need to go into main Marmaris unless you want to. If you do want to go into main beachfront or marina/bar street the dolmus runs every few minutes. You only need to put your hand out to stop it (cost approx. 1.50 tl).

Would def. recommend Armutulan.
morh

Postby Jula » 20 Sep 2008 19:47

Well i would thoroughly recommend the Armutalan area of Marmaris, the bit we stayed in was very quiet but within walking distance of bars,shops,restaurants etc.

The dolmus take you right into Marmaris in about 5 minutes.
Jula

• Advertisement

Return to Marmaris - Turunc Holiday Forum