Fun Pubs in marmaris/last bus back to icmeler

Click to enter the holiday forum for both Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Fun Pubs in marmaris/last bus back to icmeler

Postby lancashire lass » 21 Mar 2006 21:41

Hi everyone,
Going back to Icmeler for 3rd time, 29 april 06 , daughter coming along for 1st time with her friend, they are planning to go into marmaris a couple of nights for nights out, as they want to get on with clubbin and fun pubs without wandering around as my daughter says you always seem to find the best places on last few nights of hol. Can anyone suggest any not to miss, we are aware of the main stretch of discos on bar street. We would even go out altogether if there are some good all round restaurant music bars for us over 40s to dance/karioke the night away with our over 20s kids.
Can anyone also let me know about what time the last bus is coming back into icmeler, or are taxis expensive if we came back after midnight
lancashire lass
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby Angela0409 » 22 Mar 2006 12:20

Hi lancashire lass,
my b/f and i are going to icmeler in June we will also be popping into mamaris, we are both 21 he will turn 22 when we are there! but i will let you know if we find somwhere thats to fantastic to miss :twisted:
Angela0409
New User
New User

Been and gone

Postby lancashire lass » 22 Mar 2006 15:53

Angela0409 wrote:Hi lancashire lass,
my b/f and i are going to icmeler in June we will also be popping into mamaris, we are both 21 he will turn 22 when we are there! but i will let you know if we find somwhere thats to fantastic to miss :twisted:

Angela as you will be going in June we will have been and gone by then we fly out 29th april and come home 6th may, thanks cos the thought was there though maybe you can still post some details up for other holiday makers due out later in the year thanks again angela
lancashire lass
New User
New User

Postby Angela0409 » 22 Mar 2006 16:14

ahahah sorry i didnt even take notice of when you were going!!
:oops:
anyway have a great holiday!!
i started a topic Hotel reviews as i think its great when your going away to read other ppl's views! please add to it when you come back!
Enjoy
Ang
Angela0409
New User
New User

Postby amyb88 » 23 Mar 2006 13:31

hey angela, me n my mum are traveling on the same date we go to marmaris alot first time in icmeler, are you flying with thomas cook? On a thursday in cheers the have a 60-70 night which is fun and they play a wide range of music. We would be happy to meet up with you and show you the best bars.
hope this helps
amy
amyb88

Postby amyb88 » 23 Mar 2006 13:33

sorry got your name mixed up lancashire lass.
amyb88

Advertisement

Postby andy » 23 Mar 2006 19:18

Remember going on a bar crawl with direct holidays about 7 years ago, when we were younger and without bambino. For some reason[it could have been the drink] we missed the coach back. Strolling around at 2.30am in the morning looking for a taxi, all of a sudden, jackpot a little white empty dolmus comes past with icmeler on the front, hand out jump on board, hey presto we're home in 10 mins for next to nothing.
I think we were lucky as the last ones normally run at about 1.00am.
andy

Postby lancashire lass » 24 Mar 2006 19:41

andy wrote:Remember going on a bar crawl with direct holidays about 7 years ago, when we were younger and without bambino. For some reason[it could have been the drink] we missed the coach back. Strolling around at 2.30am in the morning looking for a taxi, all of a sudden, jackpot a little white empty dolmus comes past with icmeler on the front, hand out jump on board, hey presto we're home in 10 mins for next to nothing.
I think we were lucky as the last ones normally run at about 1.00am.

Thanks Andy thats seems to sort the dolmus out, hopefully my daughter and her mate wont want to go into marmaris that much when she sees us oldies havin fun in icmeler, just worry a bit about their safety mind you she always arrives home safely after at night out in the town at home.
lancashire lass
New User
New User

Postby lancashire lass » 24 Mar 2006 19:49

amyb88 wrote:sorry got your name mixed up lancashire lass.

No worries just glad we kick started the talk on marmaris no one seemed to be posting anything. Will get my daughter to give any info on latest nights out in marmaris when we get home. Thats if we get through with the weight of luggage shes planning on a mega handbag shop. Hope same shop is still by traffic lights in marmaris 5 bags for a tenner (very lookalike certain designers)
lancashire lass
New User
New User

Postby dee » 29 Mar 2006 08:26

taxis from marmaris to icmeler are not expensive if they do miss the last dolmus.
dee

dolmus

Postby VICTORIA » 21 Apr 2006 11:27

you were very lucky to get a dolmus back a 2.30am the last one usually stops at around 1.00 to 1.15 am. a taxi will cost you about 12 lira less than £5.00. go to gima where the taxi rank is they are always available. go to seaside and bar x on the beach front i promise you you will have a good time. also crazy daises in bar street it is a night not to be missed. any other questions just ask me
VICTORIA
New User
New User

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Marmaris - Turunc Holiday Forum