UK Airport Car Parking

Click to enter the holiday forum for both Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

UK Airport Car Parking

Postby JT » 14 Jul 2008 08:26

Just a word of warning if anyone uses the Airparks Gold car park at Manchester or anywhere around the country.

I picked my car up at 3:15 am Saturday morning and all looked ok in the dark so got it home and went to bed.

I looked out of the window when I woke up to see deep scratches and a dinge in the roof so I called airparks gold and they told me I had to call customer services this morning to which I did.

They told me that it was tough luck and there was nothing that they or I could do about it as I should have reported the damage at 3:15 am Saturday morning and even though I explained it was a Shogun and the only way I could see the roof was to be 7 foot tall or look out of my window in the light the next morning they were having none of it.

There were no height restriction barriers on the site so the only way that this could have happened is for one of the staff to have taken this out of the site and tried to get under one elsewhere.

Beware all car parks, read the very small print and most of all if you have a SHogun take a ladder to check for damage
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Marmaris - Turunc Holiday Forum