Fantastic Jewellery

Click to enter the holiday forum for both Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Fantastic Jewellery

Postby sunluvr » 29 Jun 2008 11:59

Hiya I've not posted on the Marmaris forum before but I've been a member for a while and just normally post on the Icmeler one as me and my OH holidayed there for the first time last year. I have a question for the regular visitors to Marmaris about a jeweller shop my friend got her engagement ring from. It's called Fanastic Jewellery and the valuation card she was given at the time gives the owner's name and also the telephone number and I think also the address. The thing is the diamond has come loose from the ring so she doesn't wear it any more. It's a lovely ring, and after 10 years she is returning to Turkey with her OH and me and my OH. We are staying in Icmeler and I've told her to take it over with her as I know the jeweller will repair it for her. I just wondered if anyone had heard of it and if they knew if it was still there. I know she could get her engagement ring repaired in any of the jewellers but she really did speak very highly of this one, so I thought it would be lovely for her to go back there. Also I love jewellery and bought a beautiful pink sapphire and diamond ring from Vogue in Marmaris last year. Me and OH are going to have new wedding rings made this year and wondered if Fantastic is still there if you regulars to Marmaris could give any advice on whether we would get a good deal?
sunluvr

Advertisement

Postby Fanny » 29 Jun 2008 16:47

why not try Googling the address and tel no?
hope she manages to find it, failing that, am sure she'd be able to get it repaired at a different jewellers - if you search at the top of the screen, there are some posts about people's favourite ones
Fanny

• Advertisement

Return to Marmaris - Turunc Holiday Forum