chicken mudurnu

Click to enter the holiday forum for both Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

chicken mudurnu

Postby jack69 » 01 Jun 2008 13:31

Hi everybody going back to marmaris in july this year used to be a regular 2/3 times a year until last year try,ed egypt couple of times last i was in marmaris when they decided to close chicken mudurnu down/next to tansash big supermarket any1 know if or what has opened in its place (ps i used to eat a lot at mudurnu better than kfc at home) gratefull for info thanks :?: :D
jack69

Advertisement

Postby Simon2011 » 01 Jun 2008 13:57

Hi Jack
The whole Mudurnu chicken chain was rebranded as Alin's. Virtually the same menu as before but now they also do specials at a counter which you can choose. The one next to Tansas did close and was flattened but not replaced with anything. An Alins opened up though just around the corner. If you walk past Tansas as though heading back towards airport, turn down first road on your left and along this road perhaps 100yards. There are also Alins in Icmeler (on the main road) and Siteler (across from the point centre, next to Taj Mahal). I sound a bit of a Mudurnu/Alin's anorak, but like you say, a great place for food and much better than KFC.
Simon2011
New User
New User

thank you

Postby jack69 » 01 Jun 2008 15:24

I have eaten at alins just after the closed mudurnu chicken anyway thanks for taking time to reply :D
jack69

• Advertisement

Return to Marmaris - Turunc Holiday Forum