Daisy Bar

Click to enter the holiday forum for both Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Daisy Bar

Postby geovil » 07 May 2008 20:13

Can anyone tell me if the Daisy Bar is still open in Marmaris,as I recall it was just back from the beach road the Icmeler side of Marmaris it was mostly in the open with a big stage the atmosphere was great with the entertainment they had,the Rovers Return Bar was on the corner of the road leading down to it.
Geovil
geovil

Advertisement

Postby geordiespurs » 08 May 2008 07:15

im almost positive last october when we went that it had been knocked down and was just waste ground. it was a great place to take the kids for the nightly entertainment
geordiespurs

Postby geovil » 08 May 2008 09:45

Thats a shame only remembered it the other day was just looking at different places to go thanks for the reply Geordie saves us going looking for it.
Geovil.
geovil

Postby geovil » 08 May 2008 19:18

Give that a miss then went to bar street when we stayed in Marmaris talk about high prices that was over 10 years ago and we were being charged a couple of quid for a drink then thanks anyway.
Geovil
geovil

Postby Kerry k » 10 May 2008 11:39

Hi yes Daisy bar has been knocked down as it didnt have the correct permit. Crazy Daisy is as far as i know open still in bar st but its nothing like the beach one. Cheers is quite good next to where Daisy bar was though.
Kerry k

• Advertisement

Return to Marmaris - Turunc Holiday Forum