Dolmus times

Click to enter the holiday forum for both Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Dolmus times

Postby kitty » 03 Apr 2007 14:57

Hi we are staying in marmaris this year,weve been to icmeler during the day but would like to have a few nights out there,after looking at the photos of the pubs/bars/entertainment on this site.As theres quite a few of us to save getting 2 or 3 taxis any idea how late the last dolmus leaves from icmeler back to marmaris.Also as weve only stayed in marmaris for entertainment any tips for the best bars for us to go to,we like to be in a great party atmosphere:karaoke etc.Thanks
kitty

Advertisement

Postby Martin Crisp » 13 May 2007 23:02

Hi Kitty, well i am sure that the last dolmus is 12 midnight which if you are thinking of staying out late partying will be too early for you.... i must say that the taxi prices are so cheap compared to english taxi's that you'd be just aswell jumping in a cab for the 10 minute drive back and it would only cost you about £5.00 in our money. As for places to go i can only say that my younger sister went to a few places in bar street and she had a great time, whereas me my husband preferred to stay in icmeler where it wasn't as busy as we have two young girls but on the nights my in laws looked after our girls we headed to marmaris to see our friends who we met first time we went to icmeler and we had some lovely evenings in marmaris...you are spoilt for choice really and the food was lovely. It is the best country we have been to and this year will be our third time visiting :D . Hope you have a great holiday!!. Kim Crisp
Martin Crisp

Postby mick00 » 10 Jun 2007 13:23

:o Martin your miles out with your taxi prices, just returned today , taxi prices double at least after midnight, we got three taxis at about 3 am. over the two weeks from Deniz Capitsi bar ( far end of Icmeler ) to The Grand Ideal Hotel which is more or less where marmaris starts , all three were on the clock, the first one cost £20, the other two £12. We did see the odd dolmus about 1 am. Dolmus prices 1.75 lira., we also walked it a couple of times took about 1.5hrs. :D
mick00

Times

Postby Cheryl » 21 Jun 2007 14:50

Hi Just Back From Icmeler .... The Last Dolmus From Marmaris To Icmeler Is 1:30 And The Last One From Icmeler To Marmaris Is 1:00 x
Cheryl

Dolmus Times

Postby bigjimmy » 03 Jun 2008 20:56

Hi,
I can confirm last dolmus is around 0130 and costs 1.75 lira per head (thank god its not more when you see my heads).
Taxi from Marmaris to Icmeler csot me 40 lira after midnight and that was a special arranged by bar staff. So it might be worthwhile cuting your night a bit short in order to get last dolmus. :lol:
bigjimmy

• Advertisement

Return to Marmaris - Turunc Holiday Forum