Marmaris Theme Park

Click to enter the holiday forum for both Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Marmaris Theme Park

Postby JT » 07 Dec 2013 12:45

There will be a new theme park to be built in Marmaris near Netsel Marina by next May.

It will be placed on a 9500 m2 piece of land near the council sports centre, at the end of the marina, across from the Lighthouse bar.

The people who won the bid to build the complex paid 5 million Turkish Lira for 5 years, and they are expected to have rides like other fairgrounds do.

There is a theme park in Ankara that I myself have actually visited (never went on the rides, if it goes up or spins it isn't for me)and the owners of that also made a bid but lost but it will be similar to that one with the usual fairground rides and of course side stalls for the faint hearted

People have kids and not all families just want a beach so it will bring more people and more money into the resorts which can only be a good thing

If you don't like that sort of thing well it is to be tucked out of the way so it won't be "in your face"
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

Re: Marmaris Theme Park

Postby daisysun » 15 Mar 2014 08:20

Is this still going ahead? We are in icmeler in July and August so it might be worth having a day down there as we have 3 kids who would love it. Again I wouldn't be going on the rides but my son's certainly would and it is something different for a family day out
daisysun

Postby dksbbs » 18 Apr 2014 13:04

Anymore news on this, might be something for the younger members of out party to goto why we are enjoying a few quiet drinks by the Marina.

Dave
dksbbs

Postby JonS » 19 Aug 2014 13:00

Any update on this?
JonS
New User
New User

• Advertisement

Return to Marmaris - Turunc Holiday Forum