marmaris with toddlers and young kids?

Click to enter the holiday forum for both Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

marmaris with toddlers and young kids?

Postby kathanddarren » 22 Sep 2012 07:39

Hi guys im going to marmaris next june 2013 with my 2 year old daughter and 4 year old son staying in the blue lagoon hotel, just wondering if anyone has any recomendations of good places to take the kids? im planning atlantis water park. has anyone taken young children on the quads,jeeps,baths etc? thanks kath and darren
kathanddarren
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: marmaris with toddlers and young kids?

Postby Fanny » 22 Sep 2012 15:04

We've always found the pool and beach were more than enough to keep our kids happy when they were younger. The mud baths is a long trip and I'd imagine they'd be pretty bored by the whole thing. Can't say I'd fancy taking kids that young on a quad safari either, maybe a jeep safari would be better??
Fanny

Postby kathanddarren » 22 Sep 2012 17:18

ok lovely thanks! i didnt think they would even allow kids on any of them but had a look on the sites and they do but yes i agree will prob just stick to the jeeps then :) don't want my hubby to get bored so want to do some things that him and kids will enjoy im happy to sit around the whole 2 weeks lol but he gets fed up! thanks for your helpful reply :) xx
kathanddarren
New User
New User

Postby Fanny » 25 Sep 2012 09:32

You're very welcome, and am sure you'll all have a fantastic time :wink:

I'd imagine too that there are plenty of play areas for the kids dotted around, we've never stayed in Marmaris but there are lots in Icmeler so I suppose there'll be some in Marmaris. They usually have outdoor gym equipment too which is a good laugh - esp on the way home after a night out haha.
Be prepared for everyone making a fuss of the kids, have to say that was one of the highlights when ours were little - you just don't get that at home at all
Fanny

Postby LaneyICR » 23 Oct 2012 13:21

kathand darren, you will probably find that in June you will not want to move far from the pool especially with the children, but Atlantis Waterpark they will enjoy and there is also Aquadream waterpark, which is also in Marmaris and bigger. Both waterparks are great fun but have different slides to each other so 2 different days out and both offer a free pick up and drop off service (so hassle free). I would not recommend the children going on quads and I know the company that we use would not allow them on the quads so young even with adults. The jeep safari is a good day out, again I am not sure about the 2 year old as it is a rough ride and involves big water fights, however, some companies provide child seats to put into the jeeps if need be so making it a lot safer for the younger ones.
LaneyICR

• Advertisement

Return to Marmaris - Turunc Holiday Forum