THE LFC BAR

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

THE LFC BAR

Postby mickc » 10 Aug 2009 18:49

is the bar still open. if so is it getting any busier. will be there in 6 weeks.
cheers
mickc
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: THE LFC BAR

Postby blondie1410 » 10 Aug 2009 19:44

yes the LFC bar is still open - it will start to get busier now that the footie season has started.

Will be over there in 25 days YAY
blondie1410

Postby Erik The Viking » 10 Aug 2009 20:15

I will have a walk by after Spurs have spanked them on sunday..... :mrgreen:
Erik The Viking

Postby mickc » 10 Aug 2009 20:26

hey eric, you were lucky last season. :) 2-1 to the reds. Y.N.W.A
mickc
New User
New User

Postby weetoony » 10 Aug 2009 20:46

I hope that they show them being skelped by the mighty Partick Thistle tomorrow night. 135 miles up the road and 135 miles back, why did they not play it on Saturday? :cry: :cry: :cry: 'Mon the Jags :D
weetoony

Postby Doz » 12 Aug 2009 14:37

wasnt anyone in here last week when I walked past a few times...think if you dont use the short cuts and stick to main roads you wouldnt even know it was there. Hope it picks up for them though
Doz

Advertisement

Postby mickc » 12 Aug 2009 18:36

hi doz were exactly is it.
thanks
mickc
New User
New User

Postby Erik The Viking » 12 Aug 2009 22:57

Doz wrote:wasnt anyone in here last week when I walked past a few times...think if you dont use the short cuts and stick to main roads you wouldnt even know it was there. Hope it picks up for them though

Bit like the club... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Erik The Viking

Postby jeffg » 13 Aug 2009 10:39

we walked past a few times wek before last and have to say i dont think there was 10 people on any occasion as someone said supporters of other clubs will not frequent the bar,mick its behind what was known as the baron steakhouse with the most ignorant frontman in the whole resort,sharon your right i should have clouted him lol but dint fancy getting locked up lol
jeffg

Postby Doz » 13 Aug 2009 12:45

Depends which way you are walking but yes if you walk down beside the Baron which I think is called something like Valentinos now and towards the police station and its just on the right hand side. Or if you are coming from beach way if you walk up the cut towards Eastenders and its just across the road. It was really very quiet though but did seem like a nice enough bar
Doz

Postby bec » 13 Aug 2009 18:19

we walked past a few times wek before last and have to say i dont think there was 10 people on any occasion as someone said supporters of other clubs will not frequent the bar

Yeah i mentioned this before about bars like this solely relating to football! Cant see it doing well at all, i was there in June and as a blue i didnt step foot in there and can see alot of supporters of other teams doing the same.
Personally dont think there is really a market for these types of bars especially with the rivalry of football.
But wish them all the luck.

p.s Off to my football bar on Saturday at Goodison wooo C.O.Y.B :wink:

XX
bec

Advertisement

Postby Nikki <3 » 07 Mar 2010 18:02

Hello i have been here many times and quite close with the owner of wonderboys!! this bar may not look like it does well in the day time! but when its match days then this bar is so busy you cant move really! last time i was here people was sitting outside as they couldnt get in! so its days like this that the bar makes its money. Also if you look its steve who is in partnership with murat doing most of the work or Murats brother gino, erol, rico so there not paying cost out to staff as they are wonderboys!
its a really good bar i think and hopefully this year it will do good. But i agree it looks dead but nights when its busy they make a lot of money from snacks etc.
so this bar is making its money
x
Nikki <3
New User
New User

Postby turkey culture » 19 Mar 2010 19:43

i dont really like livingston but will probably pop in for a pint :D :D :D :D
turkey culture

Postby blondie1410 » 19 Mar 2010 22:07

LIVINGSTONE????????????????

Thought this was about LIVERPOOL FC Bar lol

:lol:
blondie1410

Postby jambogarry » 20 Mar 2010 00:35

I would guess that any football theamed bar will be busy during the World Cup games , The locals will have the bunting ready for all of Engerlands world cup games, And from a £££ look on things the Locals will hope that Engerland go all the way.

Me.... I will sit quietly in the old village away from the noise and think of the hand of God 10.
jambogarry

Postby Erik The Viking » 20 Mar 2010 09:06

jambogarry wrote:I would guess that any football theamed bar will be busy during the World Cup games , The locals will have the bunting ready for all of Engerlands world cup games, And from a £££ look on things the Locals will hope that Engerland go all the way.

Me.... I will sit quietly in the old village away from the noise and think of the hand of God 10.

Typical scots, bitter to the end.... :lol:
Erik The Viking

Advertisement

Postby jambogarry » 20 Mar 2010 10:47

LOL erik.
All in jest mate.
thats me and the boys away to the Edinbergh derby for the day.

MON THE HEARTS..
jambogarry

Postby jambogarry » 21 Mar 2010 03:50

Erik The Viking wrote:
jambogarry wrote:I would guess that any football theamed bar will be busy during the World Cup games , The locals will have the bunting ready for all of Engerlands world cup games, And from a £££ look on things the Locals will hope that Engerland go all the way.

Typical scots, bitter to the end.... :lol:

Why should I be bitter?... It Was not my team that got cheated......... LOL :lol: :lol: .
jambogarry

Postby Colette » 21 Mar 2010 11:41

Come on guys lets keep to topic please
Colette

Postby jambogarry » 21 Mar 2010 13:06

Colette wrote:Come on guys lets keep to topic please

sorry colette :oops:

We passed the LFC bar most days last year. Easy to do when Vinces is a stone throw away.
We never went in though :? , It never looked that busy to me.
Great location all the same, ( canal ,eastenders, police station,24hr kebap next door, and of course Mr nippy from Valentines a few doors up).
I agree with previous comments that say directing your trade towards one type of tourist/football fan is very risky.
jambogarry

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.