Efendi Hotel

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Efendi Hotel

Postby Liz » 23 May 2009 12:17

My husband and I are going to Icmeler and we are staying at the Efendi for the first time, has anyone stayed there before, I have read some write ups that were all good, do you agree?
Liz
New User
New User

Advertisement

Efendi

Postby Wimpy » 23 May 2009 16:36

We stayed at the Efendi for a few years and we loved it .
Wimpy

Re: Efendi

Postby Liz » 23 May 2009 21:35

Thanks for letting me know, can you let me know what the swimming pool is like, i'm not a swimmer so I like pools that are not all one depth.
Liz
New User
New User

pool

Postby Wimpy » 24 May 2009 12:28

Hi,
Pool not very big and It's all one depth unless it's changed we were last here in 2001/02 but we loved the place,the restaurant and food were brill,

Regards Wyn

Forgot to say new management last few years so can't really say what it's like now
Wimpy

Re: Efendi Hotel

Postby [email protected] » 02 Apr 2010 07:32

We have been staying at this lovely little hotel for the last 5 or so years, sometimes twice a year, and we love it. We are going back in June and plan to return in October. Hotel basic but very clean and cosy. Rooms are quite small but there is everything you need. Staff are very friendly and are at your beck and call at all times. Thoroughly recommend the Maestro restaurant. Have tried others but never feel as comfortable as we do at the Efendi.
[email protected]

Postby [email protected] » 17 Jun 2010 11:45

Returned last Thursday from another great week at the Efendi. Although many changes still as lovely and welcoming. Great staff (dont know where they get their energy from - the dances they do are amazing - especially Zac - cant remember the other little guy's name. It was good to see the Maestro and Heaven Bar packed out every night. Just like the old days.

Cant wait till we go back in October.

Barbara
[email protected]

Advertisement

Postby [email protected] » 10 May 2011 20:25

Off to the Efendi again - 10 days from 18th Sept. Anybody else be there the same time. Cant wait. Keep saying we are going to try somewhere else but always end up the Efendi. Everything is sooooooo perfect about it. Barbara xx :D :D
[email protected]

Postby Wimpy » 11 May 2011 15:21

[email protected] wrote:Off to the Efendi again - 10 days from 18th Sept. Anybody else be there the same time. Cant wait. Keep saying we are going to try somewhere else but always end up the Efendi. Everything is sooooooo perfect about it. Barbara xx :D :D

Hi,
There used to be a photo of me my husband my mom and her friend hanging somewhere in reception could you take a look see if it is still there please.Many thanks if you can.
Regards Wyn
Wimpy

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.