Florida bar / resturant

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Re: Florida bar / resturant

Postby catie » 17 Apr 2010 23:36

We went to the Florida on my first visit to Icmeler...and it was the only time we went.

The meal was ok, but not very memorable, which is unusual for the restaurants in icmeler.

The only thing truly memorable about the place was the guy called Billy. I'm sorry to say but he hung around us the whole time we were there & pestered us non-stop, particularly myself, telling me i had to dance later (he was quite vicious in his insistence) & he wouldn't take no for an answer. Also telling me countless times he looked like Billy the Electrician from DIY SOS :roll: He made me feel really uncomfortable & was a pain in the bum.

We left straight after the meal & haven't been back to that restaurant since.
catie
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby Chris » 21 Jun 2010 22:30

Disappointed with the Florida last week.It wasnt busy when we arrived and yet 15 minutes before anyone came to take our order,then 1 hour before they brought our meal,fillet steak wasnt very good,and the salmon was dried out,why is it we always get bitten by mosquitos at this restaurant and no others. :evil:
Chris

Postby MARKCAV » 26 Jun 2010 15:50

Im so surprised at the poor reviews for florida - ate here a couple of times and it was great. Will go again for sure and thanks to Jack and his staff for making us so welcome.
MARKCAV

Postby sandybeach » 27 Jun 2010 19:37

We also ate at the florida and the steak was cooked perfectly and it was fillet steak , noticed a lot this time i have been ordering fillet steak this year and the meat i have been served is not fillet. The steak i was served in the Florida was excellent, my cousin had chicken and this was also excellent. I will do a full review of restaurants but the Florida was one of the best along with Cupids, Ozzys and the Lighthouse. I ordered fillet steak in Melissa, De ja Vu and Captain Bullshits and was served a piece of beef ( thin cut slice of beef) definitely not fillet the worst being at Captain Bullshits even the waiter was embarassed to serve it as the owner actually told me. I love fillet steak and can recommend the Florida every time.
sandybeach

Postby Dannii_89 » 02 Jul 2010 17:14

Just to let people know if they were wondering. Apo from Florida now owns the Miramonte apartments beind the tansas and has just opened them in the past few weeks!

Only visited Florida for Apo but now we have discovered the place we keep going back, every meal I have had in there has been superb!! Don't really have a bad word to say out it, don't really like the entertainment though; usually move on around 10:30!
Dannii_89

Postby kentlisa » 10 Aug 2010 21:17

Had two fantastic meals at Florida, love their 20tl menu where a glass of wine is included. Service very good and food very tasty. Didn't stay for entertainment so can't comment on that but would happily recommend to others and return again when back in Icmeler.
kentlisa

Advertisement

Postby Dancing queen » 14 Aug 2010 19:28

Thanks for the great food that u made for us during our holiday, Jake and Amber-leigh love your pizzas :D :D :D
U do a great job at Florida Billy Boy keep up the good work. hope to see u all again.
Thanks all :D :D :D :D
Dancing queen
New User
New User

Postby Erik The Viking » 28 Aug 2010 19:40

Ate here for the first time ever, very average, we ordered onion soup and got a bowl of gravy with a few fried onions on top - terrible. It wasnt just us either as someone else sent the same back. Lamb shish was too small so was tough, but pizzas were nice. brought starters out before we had chance to have the bread and mezes.

wouldnt go back.
Erik The Viking

Postby blondie » 22 Oct 2010 14:30

Didn't have an evening meal this time, but I can heartily recommend the Scottish breakfasts - delicious!
blondie

Postby art deuchars » 09 Apr 2011 08:26

just back from icmeler this morning , 6 off us in the florida for our evening meal for 7 nights ,
every one a good one be back there in july :D :D :D
art deuchars

Postby petrolhead » 10 Apr 2011 15:43

OMG the florida??????

is there anywhere else to eat in icmeler????? anywhere any better??? NA

turan and his posse are the best!!! esp if efes is still 2.50 lira! keep it up jack

see you (jimmy) on 27 june

paul aka phat ba$$$$d
petrolhead
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby sueles810 » 10 Apr 2011 17:39

We have eaten in the Florida and the food was ok but the vodka was terribly watered down, sent it back and the replacement was just as bad, the tiniest sniff of vodka in it (if that) and the staff were not in the least bit bothered, would not go back on principle, dont like being ripped off, it doesnt happen very much in Icmeler(well not in our experience anyway)
regards
Sue
sueles810

Postby Chris » 10 Apr 2011 23:17

We always have a meal once at the Florida during our stay,would agree that that the food is ok,certainly not the best,some good deals on set menus which include a glass of wine,staff have always been pleasant,and they are usually cheapest for English breakfast.
Chris

Postby JT » 11 Apr 2011 07:49

I have never had a bad meal from Florida and every meal I have eaten there has been spot on and presentation excellent
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby Big-lad » 11 Apr 2011 09:21

Been to the Florida a few times........good menu.......good service, always have a salt fish when I'm there, always get looked after by Jack, Billy, Ali and the boys............and one of the best breakfast around.........and cheapest !! ........its not the Love Boat...........but your not paying their prices !!

Big-lad :D :D
Big-lad

Postby Vikki » 09 Aug 2011 08:45

Only had breakfast in here but i can honestly say it was lovely hubby had brekkie in here almost every day ,staff were always very friendly and service was good
Vikki

Advertisement

Postby shellyb » 12 Aug 2011 11:29

JT wrote:I have never had a bad meal from Florida and every meal I have eaten there has been spot on and presentation excellent

Same here JT the plank steak mmmmmmmm Trouble is i cant drink after i am that full :lol:
shellyb

Postby ayse » 14 Aug 2011 00:59

only been twice and food was ok. The hassle to get up and dance was a bit much especially whilst eating, wouldn't be my first choice but everyones different. don't really want to do the cha cha slide when eating ha ha xx
ayse

Postby rebjessemy » 02 Jan 2012 17:12

food great ,deep fryed ice cream is yum, bar staff fantastic great with children :D
rebjessemy

florida bar

Postby geordiedave1964 » 28 Jun 2012 16:56

hi whats the prices like in the florida this year as its always our favourite bar are the specials still reasonable
geordiedave1964

• Advertisement

PreviousNext

Return to Guestbooks.