Titanic Restaurant

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Titanic Restaurant

Postby arinsal » 05 Jun 2008 18:32

I would like to thank Oscar and all the staff at Titanic Restaurant for their warm welcome, good food and hospitality. They really go out of their way to make you feel welcome, and will even cook something for you that is not on the menu, or give you a small portion (when it is too hot to eat a big meal). They also have free internet access and you can sit and have a drink out of the sun with a lap top. I also found that it was one of the few places that did not hassle two females, but made us feel comfortable. I will certainly be visiting again in October.
arinsal

Advertisement

Postby juju » 29 Jun 2009 20:55

We had a beautifuuly cooked meal at the Titanic.Very good food and good service.
juju

Re: Titanic Restaurant

Postby John V » 12 Sep 2009 06:48

The Titanic is one of my most visited restuarants in Icmeler and I always recommend it as a place to go too when asked by anyone,I always carry one of cards with me for reference. I have been a costumer of theirs since they opened and find the staff to be friendly and helpful ,the owner/chef is Mehmet, the front man is Oscar - aka Mr Happy(who was absent last May due to a family problem)and senior waiter is Hasan they can not do enough to make sure you enjoy your meals, and listern to any suggestions you care to make.The Titanic is somewhere you can have a peachful meal without being subjected to the noise you sometime have to endurer in other restuarants as it is not a restuarant/fun bar.
For me this is the number one steakhouse and I am looking forward to the week after next when I will be there once again with friends who have been working non stop since April but still treat the next costumer as the first of the season.....Try the Lamb ..... the fish in salt.....and of course the STEAKS.
John V

Re: titanic restaurant

Postby mr magoo » 09 Oct 2009 10:59

Shona wrote:the titanıc restaurant ıs an amazıng place to eat its got amazıng food real delicıous we´ve been coming here for the past sıx years and really it just gets better and better.. the leg of lamb is a defınate must have when you visit the titanic. The waıters are absolutly amazing they´re so friendly and cater to your every need while your there, i´ve been to a fair few restaurants ın icmeller but nothing compares to the atmosphere of the titanic its always buzzing with people talking as the waiters do talk to you and wıll become your friends. The barman is absolutly superb. he has to have made the most amazing cocktails around with fun decoratons ın the glasses.. the chefs cook the most delious food around and even change the menu on the occasion.
ıf your in ıcmeller then you should really check out the titanic its a definate must :!: :!: :!:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

that's strange.....your post on here a couple of weeks ago said this was going to be your first time in icmeler :?

magoo
mr magoo

Postby jayjay1950 » 09 Oct 2009 12:28

:shock: :!:
jayjay1950

Postby JT » 09 Oct 2009 17:01

Well spotted Magoo and member banned and all posts removed as was posting from Icmeler
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

Postby reesy1959 » 04 Nov 2009 19:06

We ate in the Titanic for the first time. The fillet steaks were really nice. Must admit, this place is spotless, would definitely go back there again.
reesy1959

Postby Katiehutchinson_1991 » 05 Nov 2009 15:46

we ate in the titanic last year and it was really nice
xxx
Katiehutchinson_1991

Postby John V » 04 May 2010 20:42

Going Back

Only a little over 2weeks until I will be back in the Titanic Restaurant, looking forward to meeting up once more with Mehmet, Hasan and especially hope to see if Oscar is back, he missed last year in Icmeler.

It might be a medium steak,yes it will be......
John V

Postby Erik The Viking » 13 May 2010 16:53

Mixed grill please Oscar, 830pm on 13th August 2010
Erik The Viking

Postby John V » 05 Jun 2010 12:35

Hi Erik,
No Oscar again this year at the Titanic due to family problems concerning his mother which has ment he has had to find work nearer home.
Mermet has returned from his home in North Shields to be the man on the front for this year.
Last edited by John V on 06 Jun 2010 05:38, edited 1 time in total.
John V

Advertisement

Postby jambogarry » 05 Jun 2010 23:49

1.99 lira for a kids meal ( burgers, pizza, fish fingers, spag bogg, nuggets and anything you want for the kids.)

1.99 lira last year was only 80p :shock: for a kids meal :shock:

Playstation2 x2 for the kids :wink:

Great service and food.

We will give this place a try this year 8)
jambogarry

Postby eddie&gwen » 06 Jun 2010 10:14

just back after 1 week in which we visited titanic twice for the best peppered steaks in Icmeler cooked by the number 1 chef Mehmet can not wait for next one, cheers to Hasan, front man Mehmet and all staff.
eddie&gwen

Postby kirstbabes » 28 Jun 2010 12:18

Just back from our wo nderful week away in Icmeler our 2nd visit... We went to Titanic evey day for breakfast and a couple of times for dinner, i love the restaurant same as before amazing food!! Thanks to all staff who made us feel welcome.... one thing i forgot to get martins facebook, does anyone know his surname i have forgot!!!
kirstbabes
New User
New User

Postby Erik The Viking » 28 Aug 2010 19:56

Without doubt the best restaurant in town, meals are all super and freshly cooked. The mixed grill is massive and even i struggle with it, meatballs, chicken fillets, piece of fillet steak, lamb shish, spicy kebab, lamd chop...lovely.

Mehmet and staff all fantastic again, never disappoints.
Erik The Viking

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.