Venice Restaurant

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Postby Neets36 » 13 Jul 2006 14:09

Just returned and the Venice is just how we left it, busy and entertaining although the evening entertainment seemed to be the same every night so some people may get a bit bored with that, we did and tried other places this time but its still a rocking place for those amongst you that love it and it is a good night out after all.

The staff are still, as usual excellent and I was very pleased to see that my fave Mehment was still in residence there as were a couple of the others, Eddie behind the bar, Sam (Michael) and Hamish.

We ate here a couple of times, both excellent - had the leg of lamb (again) and it was just as nice as it has been in the past, it just doesnt taste the same when I do it myself .......
Neets36

Advertisement

Venice is great

Postby archieb » 14 Jul 2006 20:26

Hi all,

Just spent another great week in Icmeler and most nights in Venice. A great bunch and really look after you. I told Apo one night I missed a guinness when in turkey and lo and behold he got the barmen to get a few cans behind the bar the next night.

I would recommend this bar / resturaunt to anybody whether it is families or couples - tell Apo archie recommended it or if it is fred tell him jimmy recommended it.

8) 8) 8)

Archieb
archieb

Where is Lee?

Postby stacey771 » 30 Jul 2006 17:07

Hi can anyone tell me where Lee is, this will be my third year to icmeler, and my family really would like to know where Lee's restuarant is, last year when we saw him he was creating his own hotel. Any once could tell me would be greatful. Stacey
stacey771
New User
New User

Postby ayse » 30 Jul 2006 21:28

Hi Stacey
Lee now runs Heat and Breeze opposite Oscars/Waterfall. It used to be the Emrihan Hotel. Just a few doors down from Champagne and No limits. Hope this helps. You will probably find a review somewhere on this site xx
ayse

Postby Mel_x_x » 02 Aug 2006 15:23

Fantastic Place!!! Have known Murat for over 10years and when this place was just Venedic!! haha

The food is good and always end up here no matter where I eat! Best for entertanment and Hamish is the best waiter in the world!! haha bless.

A must when visiting Icmeler.

xx
Mel_x_x
New User
New User

Postby Moon » 03 Aug 2006 08:30

Still great entertainment at the venice and the kids just love it !
It was nice to see some faces again esspecially our favourite waiter mehmet, but also Hamish Samir Eddie Apo and lots of new ones.
I only was wondering if some one could help me with some music questions we did like the song where Hamish danced on with the glasses on his head the only lyrics I remember is "Youre so sexy" or something like that :oops: and the number where the younger brother Lion did his bottle juggling act on and that was instrumental I believe !

Hope some one can help me out Thanks already Moon
Moon

Advertisement

Hamish's Song

Postby lynneta » 06 Aug 2006 20:56

We were at the venice bar in may of this year :D and we bought the cd off hamish. That song is on there and its called you're so sexy. Unfortunatly it doesnt have the singers name next to it :( We're going back there :D so when i come back i will let you know the singers name ok. Hope this helps :)
lynneta

Postby Moon » 17 Aug 2006 08:35

Ok thanks Lynneta weve decided to go back again this year but in late october, maybe you will have the numbers earleir so I can get in the holiday mood !

Bye Moon
Moon

Postby Colette » 10 Oct 2006 15:02

Well what can I say, you all knew I would be posting in here.

Excellent salads at lunch time, and contary to beliefs I actually only ate here twice in the evenings during the fortnight.

Food was lovely, as Dad and myself have food allergies Mehmet was fab at making sure out food was ok.

The only down side I found this year was the shows are a little tired and a bit same old, same old.

The male belly dancer took a bit of getting used to and get this folks I never stayed on either occasion till the end of the night :shock:

Great place, great location, great staff, sorry bored of the shows though
Colette

Postby Neets36 » 15 Oct 2006 16:42

Your right Colette, the shows are the same but something keeps drawing us back doesnt it.......... probably because they are all sooo nice in there!

We saw leons last night at the bottle juggling and it brought a tear to the eye when I remember him so young and tiny - ah bless ....... We had great fun with the belly dancer and the additional entertainment on the bar during our week there was a nice change (wasnt it Tiger!!)

Claaapp

Nice to meet you and put a face to your name.
Neets36

Postby Colette » 15 Oct 2006 17:10

So true Neets it's deffo the crowd in there that draw us back.

Great to meets you all, hope you all had a great hols :D

Leon is getting really good at juggling, he be a big assett to them I think

Claappp soooo funny ha ha ha :lol:
Colette

Advertisement

Postby Life_Apart » 29 Apr 2007 18:34

wow! i went to Venice last August and had most nights of fun in there...with the Dancing and the Belly Dancer was the funniest! It was such a laugh, and this year, when asked, i WILL get up on the bar and dance with the really sexy guy haha - hmm - hope he's there again this year!!

stacey x
Life_Apart
New User
New User

rambo"s on his way back

Postby hamish1966 » 30 May 2007 14:50

hi everyone at venice im back from iraq again and on my way to icmeler for more sunshine cant wait to drink the ice cold efes out of the ice mugs see you all soon no jordan this time just me and mrs rambo roll on the 29th june :lol:
hamish1966

Postby Laura_NI » 06 Jul 2007 22:34

i love the venice too, and Icmeler in general!

who was the guy on the bar stacey??? do tell more!

Laura x
Laura_NI
New User
New User

Postby patrushka » 13 Aug 2007 15:19

mehmet has left the venice and is now working at the korsan bar
he has taken some of his staff with him including tiger
patrushka

Postby scorpioto » 11 Oct 2007 18:35

Excellent venue, well organised,
very clean great food and fast service without being expensive, will be my 1st port of call next time in Icmeler.

Tony
scorpioto

Advertisement

GET READY FOR THE BIG RETURN...

Postby Ghostrider » 22 Apr 2008 20:58

All the venice lovers....I have news for you ALL :wink: which I know you will love that....GET READY FOR THE BIG RETURN...
p.s: Get ready for real dance:) Now you know it..........
Last edited by Ghostrider on 22 Apr 2008 21:06, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostrider
New User
New User

Postby Fanny » 22 Apr 2008 21:05

Aw come on Ghostrider, you can't leave us hanging like that - at least give us some more clues
Fanny

Postby Ghostrider » 22 Apr 2008 21:07

well venice will be rocking this year as it used to :)
Ghostrider
New User
New User

Postby Fanny » 22 Apr 2008 21:08

Hmmm
would that mean the return of one or two of our favourite dancers??
Last edited by Fanny on 22 Apr 2008 22:17, edited 1 time in total.
Fanny

• Advertisement

PreviousNext

Return to Guestbooks.