Venice Restaurant

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Venice Restaurant

Postby JT » 23 Jan 2005 13:13

Welcome to Guestbook for Venice Restaurant. Post your message here.
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

Postby Karen » 06 Feb 2005 16:04

:D This is our favourite restaurant. We love the food, the staff, the atmosphere and the warm welcome we receive year after year. Well done guys looking forward to seeing you this August.
Karen, Henry (Essex boy), Hollie and Jessica. XxXx :D
Karen

Postby Icmeler Baby » 17 Feb 2005 11:17

Hi!!!!!
Venice is absolutely the best restaurant/bar in Icmeler.
I always go there when I´m in Icmeler.
Can´t stop going there.
I have a lot of friends in Venice and I really miss them a lot and I can´t wait to see them all again this year.
Keep up the good work guys, it is really a great place.
Miss you all: Lee,Firat,Tiger,Mehmet,Samir and all the others, take care of you and hope to see you all in august when I come down.

Icmeler Baby
Icmeler Baby
New User
New User

Postby debi » 08 May 2005 16:00

Hi, to Charlie,Fred,Tiger,Lee and the gang,cant wait to sit in your lovely Bar/Restaurant all day getting a tan.hahaha,and drinking your lovely cocktails.No but,seriously,you are the best place in Icmeler for food,drink and entertainment.AND,good lookin guys. :oops: :oops:
debi

Postby Colette » 08 May 2005 16:34

aww miss this place like mad, hiya to everyone fred, charley, memhet, bret if YOUR still there and all THE others, BRING BACK FEREMEZ lol :D oooooh how cOULD i forget tiger and lee lol HOPE there still there?
Last edited by Colette on 03 Aug 2007 17:49, edited 1 time in total.
Colette

Postby debi » 08 May 2005 16:38

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Feremez! Now theres a name from the past.anyone know where Feremez is now??Is he still in Icmeler?
debi

Advertisement

Postby JO » 09 May 2005 09:13

Feremez,if its the same one who's also called Fernado,then he is working in the lion bar,know him for agggeeesss
JO

Postby debi » 09 May 2005 17:22

JO wrote:Feremez,if its the same one who's also called Fernado,then he is working in the lion bar,know him for agggeeesss

yeh,thats him,how is he?do you know,he's such a nice guy,not at all slimy,just seems dead genuine.
debi

Postby jo » 10 May 2005 18:57

Yeah he's fine,last seen him in september last year,going bck nexy friday cant wait.He used to work in deniz kapisi too,so known him from there
jo

Postby debi » 11 May 2005 15:33

jo wrote:Yeah he's fine,last seen him in september last year,going bck nexy friday cant wait.He used to work in deniz kapisi too,so known him from there
8) 8) 8) 8)
Hi Jo,glad he ok,I would say for you to say hello to him from me,but I don't think he would remember me/us.Have a great holiday,keep us informed about Icmeler when you get back.
regards,Debi. 8) 8) 8) 8)
debi

Postby Colette » 11 May 2005 17:29

hey jo have a great holiday, cant wait till we go, agessssss yet lol Hope feremez arm better now after he hurt it last year :( :(
Last edited by Colette on 03 Aug 2007 17:50, edited 1 time in total.
Colette

Advertisement

Postby Icmeler Baby » 14 May 2005 20:59

I just want to say that Charlie is NOT working at Venice resturant anymore.
Last year he was the owner of the Corner resturant in the old village in Icmeler and this year he is the owner of a resturant opposite of Tansas in Icmeler.

Icmeler Baby
Icmeler Baby
New User
New User

Postby Colette » 15 May 2005 17:40

Icmeler Baby wrote:I just want to say that Charlie is NOT working at Venice resturant anymore.
Last year he was the owner of the Corner resturant in the old village in Icmeler and this year he is the owner of a resturant opposite of Tansas in Icmeler.

Icmeler Baby

Charlie who? Charlie as in Freds brother? Confused lol
Colette

Postby Guest » 16 May 2005 05:16

colette wrote:
Icmeler Baby wrote:I just want to say that Charlie is NOT working at Venice resturant anymore.

Icmeler Baby

Charlie who? Charlie as in Freds brother? Confused lol

I know that Charlie has a brother but I don´t know if his brothers name is Fred......
Charlie told me that his brother lives in Holland and so on but he could have lied to me....who knows.
All I know is that Charlie got fired from Venice last summer becouse of many reasons.
I think that Charlie´s real name is Kerem!!!!!!

Icmeler Baby

charlie

Postby Lezrt » 16 May 2005 09:55

Firat's brother Charlie runs Venice but there was also a member of staff called Charlie who did the same job as Tiger and danced on the bar with Lee. He left last season to open his own place and his brother( Captain) who used to work at the Three Bells does live in Holland. Hope that has cleared up the mis understanding
:wink:
Lezrt

Re: charlie

Postby Colette » 16 May 2005 17:12

Lezrt wrote:Firat's brother Charlie runs Venice but there was also a member of staff called Charlie who did the same job as Tiger and danced on the bar with Lee. He left last season to open his own place and his brother( Captain) who used to work at the Three Bells does live in Holland. Hope that has cleared up the mis understanding

ahhh thanks for that lol amm soo glad its not firat brother thats left :oops:

ne one know if tigers coming back this year? :D
Colette

Advertisement

Re: charlie

Postby Icmeler Baby » 17 May 2005 06:51

colette wrote:
Lezrt wrote:Firat's brother Charlie runs Venice but there was also a member of staff called Charlie who did the same job as Tiger and danced on the bar with Lee. He left last season to open his own place and his brother( Captain) who used to work at the Three Bells does live in Holland. Hope that has cleared up the mis understanding

ahhh thanks for that lol amm soo glad its not firat brother thats left :oops:

ne one know if tigers coming back this year? :D

If you mean Tiger that got married and moved to England about 2 years ago then yes he is back. :wink:
Tiger is doing the show on the bar with Lee.
I saw him last year then I was at Venice and I think that he is gonna be there this year too.
Icmeler Baby
New User
New User

Postby Anastasy » 19 May 2005 10:49

Icmeler Baby

Charlie opend his own restaraunt. Tha name of this resturant is "Charlie's Plase Restaruante" opposite of Mudurna House in Icmeler. Super resturant. I was there in this May :)
Anastasy
New User
New User

venice restaurant

Postby avril » 22 May 2005 17:36

:D We just came back from Turkey on Friday20th May 2005 and had a few wonderful visits to the Venice. As of Thursday Tiger has still not made an appearance but kept telling the staff he would surprise them!
Everyone was absolutely brilliant and Memhet was a scream!! The food, entertainment and view (of the fabulous staff) are the best and I'm sure we will be going back!
avril

Re: venice restaurant

Postby Colette » 22 May 2005 19:01

avril wrote::D We just came back from Turkey on Friday20th May 2005 and had a few wonderful visits to the Venice. As of Thursday Tiger has still not made an appearance but kept telling the staff he would surprise them!
Everyone was absolutely brilliant and Memhet was a scream!! The food, entertainment and view (of the fabulous staff) are the best and I'm sure we will be going back!

hey hope u had a great time, sound like tigers coming back soon then :D :D thanks for the info :D
Colette

• Advertisement

Next

Return to Guestbooks.