Red Lion

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Red Lion

Postby cockneyjambo » 24 Apr 2008 16:12

We have had some fantastic nights in the Red Lion, food and entertainment brill. Cant wait to go back in June and see Michael, Gogo, Ahmed and the rest of the boys :lol:
cockneyjambo

Advertisement

The Red Lion

Postby JoJo10 » 30 May 2008 21:37

The Red Lion is the friendliest place in Icmeler. Great Food, Brilliant Entertainment, The Michael Jackson Show is fantastic, Excellent Cocktails. Cannot wait to go back Hopefully at the end of September beginning of October. Thanks to GoGo, Ahmed (both of them) Jimmy, & Michael & the rest of the guys for making our holiday the best yet.
JoJo10
New User
New User

red lion

Postby tilly is a jambo » 01 Jun 2008 21:55

we had a great time in the red lion last year roll on the 1 july coming back for 2 weeks hi gogo ahmet and all the boys looking forward 2 seeing you my sons hearts shirt on the wall scottish football team rock on ahmet x
tilly is a jambo

Postby reesy1959 » 16 Jun 2008 21:33

We didnt eat there this year, but spent a few nights propping up the bar, dancing and chatting to Gogo, wonderful guy.

Mary & Phill.
reesy1959

Postby sophiearevad » 25 Jun 2008 16:26

the red lion is a great restaurant and bar! they make the best drinks! lol.
fuat is my fave waiter there i:
sophiearevad
New User
New User

Postby chris jo and cory » 26 Sep 2008 07:16

another place we visited...........had a good meal...great fun.....and the guys were brilliant with the youngest...........will visit soon guys........
chris jo and cory

Advertisement

Postby reesy1959 » 19 Jun 2009 08:07

Sampled the Fish in Salt again in the Red Lion, while Phill had a Fillet Steak. Both meals were delicious once again and not one bone was found in my fish. Excellent meal and a free shuttle service home.
reesy1959

Re: Red Lion

Postby fourshoes10 » 28 Sep 2009 18:35

One the cheapest for cooked breakfast,the Turkish Pizza is something totally different :lol:
fourshoes10
New User
New User

Postby eddie&gwen » 07 Oct 2009 09:48

not my idea of a good restuarant indian food was crap, and waiters to in your face. will not be going there again one of the worst meal in Icmeler this holiday.
eddie&gwen

Postby Fanny » 07 Oct 2009 16:47

Sorry to hear that eddie & gwen, thought it was just us who'd had a bad time there. We went on the recommendation of so many folk on here after deciding we'd try places other than our usual favourites - had steak dishes, or should I say they brought some meat dishes out to us!!
The sauce was disgusting and the meat was like leather, it was sooo bad that we didn't eat any of it, it was inedible
Usually, we'd have sent it back and asked them to try again, but it was late and they were finishing doing food, so we politely pointed out the problem and refused to pay for anything other than our drinks

Shame really cos the lads were lovely and it seemed a lively enough place - one we won't be heading back to am afraid
Fanny

Postby Vixx » 03 Nov 2009 15:44

Had a couple of meals there last week, have to admit we were quite surprised that the food was good as the restaurant looks more like a greasy spoon cafe. The seat pads looked like they could do with a good clean, but it was the end of the season so they can be forgiven.

The first meal we had, Simon ordered the Beef Sroganoff, I ordered the pepper chicken, Sophie & Alan had the Ottoman special and Dale asked for a Chicken Pizza with chips.

The second time we ate in the Red Lion, we asked for variations of the menu meals. I had a Mushroom Stroganoff (which was lovely), Sophie asked for the meatballs to be cooked with a tomato based sauce (again it was great) Dale had Chicken pizza again and Simon & Alan had steak (Simon said it was the best steak he had had all holiday)

The food was lovely.

A couple of days later we went in for breakfast. Real bacon & sausage!!! Very nice indeed.
Vixx

Advertisement

Postby geordiedave1964 » 22 Aug 2010 12:25

great bunch of lads had a few good nights and a lovely meal and breakfast here....
geordiedave1964

Postby sanjo » 27 Sep 2010 18:06

Nice bunch of lads, but we didn't rate the meal very much. Dont think we will be going back here next year.
sanjo

Postby blondie » 22 Oct 2010 14:20

Went in here for lunch one day, but won't be back. Probably the worst meal we've ever had in Icmeler - soggy, anaemic chips, rest of meal very disappointing. My strawberry cheesecake was nothing like any cheesecake I've ever had before - more like pink synthetic cream with a few brick-hard strawberries on top, covered in red goo!
blondie

Postby loates123 » 01 Sep 2011 21:46

Nice place but people are too much in your face better places for sure
loates123

Postby diannne123 » 21 Jun 2012 17:25

While sat in Alins across the road from Red Lion on a very hot evening i was tempted to try this place as the cool spray was so inviting.

Many times over the years i have walked past but i had a very good evening there. No hassle from the staff. The entertainment of 5 ladies dancing, open the box, musical chairs etc was different and fun to watch

I returned and had a breakfast and later i had a steak meal all of which was good.

The place was full for the England game and there was a good atmosphere, but i don't like football so i left pretty quick at 10pm

Like i said i have walked past many times before but i will give them a go again in September
diannne123

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.