Waterfall Restaurant

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Waterfall Restaurant

Postby JT » 23 Jan 2005 13:07

Welcome to Guestbook for Waterfall Restaurant. Post your message here.
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

waterfall restaurant

Postby sueles810 » 19 Feb 2005 16:16

make sure you take your camera with you when you go, there really is a waterfall there, it is a lovely setting and you certainly will not be dissapointed with the food, it is first class
sueles810

Postby redrhino12 » 20 Feb 2005 10:58

This will become one of the IN places this summer because Oscar and his partner who used to run OBs bar have now taken over the Waterfall and Fat Willys bars.
Dont know what to expect from the Bars as yet but these two guys can really organize a "Good Night Out".

Gene
redrhino12

waterfall

Postby shelagh Jones » 05 Apr 2005 10:36

We have allways visited the waterfall/ :lol: fat willy's when dave managed it,
it has a great feel about it,ive known oscar for years he will do it proud JUST EXPECT A BRILL TIME
shelagh Jones

Re: waterfall

Postby Annie » 05 Apr 2005 17:15

shelagh Jones wrote:We have allways visited the waterfall/ :lol: fat willy's when dave managed it,
it has a great feel about it,ive known oscar for years he will do it proud JUST EXPECT A BRILL TIME

:?: We have been to Icmeler twice before and have heard ofWaterfall but failed to find it. Directions please for this year!!!
Annie

Postby Kevin & Carol » 08 Apr 2005 19:51

We've always had a great meal in The Waterfall & Fat Willy's. The food is excellent and if you want anything off the Waterfalls menu, you can eat it in Fat Willy's.
Dave who used to be the manager of Fat Willy's, now has his own place nearby, but I can't remember its name? Its on the corner, next to the Peking all you can eat chinese, on the street leading to the Police Station.
As expected from Dave, The food & service is first class.
Will return to both places this June :)
Kevin & Carol

Advertisement

Postby JT » 08 Apr 2005 21:06

It is the Baron Steak House but I think David is going back to the Captain Silver this year.
JT
Admin
Admin

Waterfall

Postby kazstan » 27 Apr 2005 16:58

What are the directions from THE AQUA HOTEL?
kazstan
New User
New User

Postby coolingblonde38 » 19 Apr 2006 17:41

best meal i ever had!!! :D
coolingblonde38

Postby TIMUK » 19 Apr 2006 19:58

Though they got our Bill mixt up last year the meal and service was excellent and we WILL be going back again this year :wink:

The night before our meal Oscar said they was full up at 8pm so he said he would reserve us the best seat in the House the following evening and later that same night he caught up with us near to the Old Famous and promised us that we would have the best table the following evening...............he kept his word I can tell you :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Edited so I could move the pictures from here to the Picture section :wink:
Last edited by TIMUK on 19 Apr 2006 21:12, edited 2 times in total.
TIMUK

Postby Colette » 19 Apr 2006 20:27

Tim good to see you posting pics again

That place looks lovely, never been though for some reason
Colette

Advertisement

Postby TIMUK » 19 Apr 2006 20:55

colette wrote:Tim good to see you posting pics again

That place looks lovely, never been though for some reason

Thank's Colette though the unresized ones do look better :wink:

We had walked past the Waterfall many many times and it was only till somebody mentioned the place that we went on their recommendation otherwise I doubt if we would have found it :D

Regards,

Tim.
TIMUK

Postby sophia » 20 Apr 2006 12:57

ooh this place looked really lovley in the pictures, wish i had been there! will have to make a special effort to visit next time im in icmeler! where exactly is it?
sophia

Postby TIMUK » 20 Apr 2006 13:45

sophia wrote:ooh this place looked really lovley in the pictures, wish i had been there! will have to make a special effort to visit next time im in icmeler! where exactly is it?

Hello sophia :wink:

You won't be disappointed I can assure you that when you visit The Waterfall.

Do you know the Melita Apartments or Munamar Hotel ?? say if you was at the far end of the Beach Turunc end well if you was to walk up the Street here and before you get to the right hand bend into the Main Street then the Waterfall is just before the bend on the Left about 20 to 30 yards from the Main Street :wink:

Regards,

TIMUK.
TIMUK

Postby sophia » 20 Apr 2006 16:51

oh yes, i think i no roughly where you mean! Thanks :D
sophia

waterfall

Postby JMReAlLuV » 20 Apr 2006 20:39

What a great place!! They organised a wonderful meal last year in september for my uncles wedding!! I would recommend it to anyone :)
JMReAlLuV
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby JT » 27 Apr 2006 16:50

Rachy

Posted: 27 Apr 2006 04:48 pm Post subject: hip hip hooray

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hip hip hooray the waterfall restaurant opens the 5th of May!!!

if you're looking for a place thats a little bit special for a romantic meal check out the waterfall. its such a beautiful place to eat and the food and service is second to none.

its great for famillies too, children will love the collection of small animals kept in the enclosure at the entrance of the restaurant.

if anyone else has visited the waterfall i'd love to hear about it

xXxXx

JT
Admin
Admin

Postby shauna » 30 Jun 2006 18:56

Waterfall & Oscar's Fun Pub can be found directly opposite the Heat & Breeze ... just up the road from Wonderboys!!! Give it a try ... you'll get a warm welcome from Josh & Mehmet & the staff are truly professional!!! The kids will love the animals as well ... keep them entertained until their meal!!! Sorry to tell you though ... Oscar's not there anymore ... it's the other 3 partners ... but I have to say ... the atmosphere this year was the best ever ... & we've been going for years!!! :D
shauna

Postby ayse » 19 Jul 2006 09:49

Totally agree with Shauna. If you want a nice relaxing meal the Waterfall is the place to be. The food is excellent and the staff are very professional. Its good to just sit and enjoy your meal and then go on to party the night away. Try it you won't be disappointed xx
ayse

waterfall resturant

Postby gaylemcvey » 20 Nov 2006 20:20

went there a few times very good value for money food great[/b]
gaylemcvey

• Advertisement

Next

Return to Guestbooks.