Mr Chef's Restauraunt Old Village!!

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Mr Chef's Restauraunt Old Village!!

Postby Martin Crisp » 13 May 2007 23:24

Hi All, looking through the forum and reading about all the places that people have eaten in i noticed that noone seemed to mention the restauraunts in the old village. Me and my family ate most of our evening meals and all of our breakfasts in a place called Mr Chef's. All i can say is that they do the nicest food and the BEST full english breakfast that you are ever going to eat!!! The staff there are so welcoming and really go out of their way to help you. Their prices were so cheap and the meals were large and very filling!!! Ishan the owner is the best host and nothing is too much trouble for him when it comes to his customers :D . If you happen to venture into the old village then make sure and visit Mr Chef's and once you try their food you will definately go back for seconds!!! :D . Kim Crisp.

p.s Hello to Ishan and all the staff at Mr Chef's....we miss you and can't wait to see you all again soon :D x x
Martin Crisp

Advertisement

Postby skilly » 31 May 2007 20:52

Where is Mr Chefs? We are staying in Pinewood Appts, are they anywhere near there?
skilly

Postby mr magoo » 01 Jun 2007 10:45

skilly, less than five minutes from pinewood aparts. Head across road to deja vu, then instead of heading down towards the centre keep walking along the road as if you're heading across the resort and mr chef sits along that road. wasn't in last year as it was new staff, but never out of there the previous year when aziz worked there and it was really good.

magoo
mr magoo

Postby skilly » 02 Jun 2007 15:57

Thanks Mr Magoo, will give it a try!
skilly

Postby Paul » 10 Jun 2007 18:20

Went for a visit to Icmeler whilst staying at Turunc in May. The staff at Mr.Chef are friendly & funny and they put on a bit of a floor show, consisting of some traditional dancing, while we were there. The clientele must enjoy it cos they just keep going back.

The food is equal or better than any I've tasted in my visits to Turkey but I must give a special mention to the leg of lamb... Food heaven! I'd recommend it to everyone. It's a two person meal and needs to be booked in advance but well worth it. :D

Returning to Icmeler in July and Mr.Chef will be the first stop on the itinerary.
Paul
New User
New User

Re: Mr Chef's Restauraunt Old Village!!

Postby markbullock » 19 Jul 2008 13:36

Martin Crisp wrote:Hi All, looking through the forum and reading about all the places that people have eaten in i noticed that noone seemed to mention the restauraunts in the old village. Me and my family ate most of our evening meals and all of our breakfasts in a place called Mr Chef's. All i can say is that they do the nicest food and the BEST full english breakfast that you are ever going to eat!!! The staff there are so welcoming and really go out of their way to help you. Their prices were so cheap and the meals were large and very filling!!! Ishan the owner is the best host and nothing is too much trouble for him when it comes to his customers :D . If you happen to venture into the old village then make sure and visit Mr Chef's and once you try their food you will definately go back for seconds!!! :D . Kim Crisp.

p.s Hello to Ishan and all the staff at Mr Chef's....we miss you and can't wait to see you all again soon :D x x
this must be near club sun village than we going in august
markbullock

Advertisement

Postby dee » 19 Jul 2008 17:24

only a couple of minutes walk from Club Sun Village, its on the corner at the traffic lights opposite the road that leads down to the centre. Opposite ozzys & love star. Have a great holiday in august 8)
dee

Postby markbullock » 20 Jul 2008 08:54

dee wrote:only a couple of minutes walk from Club Sun Village, its on the corner at the traffic lights opposite the road that leads down to the centre. Opposite ozzys & love star. Have a great holiday in august 8)
many thanks i will give mr chefs a try
markbullock

Postby jambogarry » 18 Sep 2009 10:07

Mr Chef's ( wembley bar ) , We had 2 meals here and 3 lunch/snacks. Very good value and service, free ice cream for us all each visit , infact a free icecream, juice for the kids and bottle of efes for mum and dad free each visit, ( the only place we went to that did this).
Alex or Alec ( cant remember ) made us laugh , he was a right cheeky burger :lol: , some might find him OTT but we could not stop laughing at/with him.
jambogarry

Postby fourshoes10 » 28 Sep 2009 18:32

Just got back from Icemelar,went back to Wembley Bar,Jack,Totti and the others had left to work else :( .Good to see Rodney again,who makes you welcome,but it does miss the boys.Food is still as good and service is good,back again in May :D
fourshoes10
New User
New User

Postby fourshoes10 » 23 May 2010 18:44

Just back from Icemeler,stay at the Efem appartments,same lads still there,Ali.Ozzy,water slide nice added bonus,espically for us adults,but did encourage people from other hotels to come in and use it,which imagine may make things hetic there in the summer.Wembley Bar still great place for food, 2 cook breakfast beer and fresh orange juice 22 lira.Rodney still in charge with his brothers and Ken as new work partner,made us welcome as usual,be kind to Ken as he is new to the waitressing job (ha ha) he will be fully trained by the summer.Good luck to Wembly bar for coming season
fourshoes10
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby shaz20 » 21 Jul 2010 09:00

So is this mr Chefs or the Wembley bar? and is it the same Mr Chefs as further up the guestbook page that had the bad reviews? :?
shaz20

Postby tamii » 21 Jul 2010 10:24

Mr Chef's in the old village has been renamed Wembley Bar. the one that was getting the bad reviews was the Chef restaurant in the town
tamii

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.