INCE APARTMENTS

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

INCE APARTMENTS

Postby hackwood » 07 Jul 2013 11:33

Hello,
Anyone stayed at the Ince apartments, we are there on 17th September for 17 nights, is there any safety boxes in your rooms and is there any wi-fi.
Thanks.
hackwood
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: INCE APARTMENTS

Postby jethro » 07 Jul 2013 13:13

Hi stayed their twice, booked again later in year, they are very nice, clean, and very fiendly. Shop next door Jimmy Asda great to exchange cash and shopping. Enjoy.
jethro
New User
New User

Postby nala58 » 07 Jul 2013 14:30

Hi, stayed there in October (unbelievably £14 for the week from Travel Republic), they are clean but basic. There is a safe in the room.
nala58
New User
New User

Postby CARYL » 14 Jul 2013 09:10

Ince apartments are the best ..... spotless, friendly, great location etc.

There is a safe deposit in the rooms but to be honest with you, I have never felt the need to use it...just put my money and jewellery etc in a safe place...the cleaners are lovely and i have left money around and it has never been touched....just moved so they can tidy up etc...

You are made to feel so welcome and treated like family....you will love it there...
I can not praise this place enough...

Hope you have a great holiday.
CARYL

Postby CARYL » 14 Jul 2013 09:28

Yes, there is wi fi there too...free.

You get perfect reception around the pool and bar area but you sometimes lose it depending what room you are in....we had to keep going out onto the veranda overlooking to pool to get re connected...just kept losing the signal because you are a bit far away from the modem etc......bit of a pain but as its free who cares....

Wifi is free almost everywhere, so any restaurant / bar will give you their code, or even do it for you on your phone.....

I have heard of a few places that are actually charging for wifi...that is so wrong, because all you need is one person to get the code and pass it onto everybody else !!!!
CARYL

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.