Don Corleone

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Re: Don Corleone

Postby stevew » 18 Aug 2012 16:05

Its between the Main Square and the beach, on the corner opposite the Mandalin. It used to be called the Black Sea and is on the 1st floor.
Enjoy Steve
stevew

Advertisement

Postby dksbbs » 19 Aug 2012 13:43

dragon wrote:Anyone remember how many steps there are to go up to the restaurant (approximately) and whether they're steep?

The steps are not steep but I would estimate there are at least a dozen.

Dave
dksbbs

Postby dragon » 19 Aug 2012 17:10

dksbbs wrote:The steps are not steep but I would estimate there are at least a dozen. Dave

Thanks, Dave.
dragon

Postby morh » 21 Aug 2012 15:52

I agree this restaurant is definately worth a try. We ate there twice, thoroughly enjoyed the food.
morh

Postby Roy » 25 Aug 2012 10:22

After reading this we went last night & weren't disappointed. Spoke to Let on the street & sure as promised got a table overlooking the street which was nice & cool due to slight breeze. Free starters were tasty, Bruschetta, olives, & balsamic vinegar with tasty buns. Only opted for mains of Pollo al Fungi & Spaghetti Frutti DiMer. Both lovely, chicken beautifully presented & my spaghetti creamy but not overly so, good portions. Waiters kept offering selection of coffees or tea but declined & they responded by telling us to come in anytime to have our coffee or whatever & we definitely will. For our two meals & two Effes & 2 brandy & coke 81tl. Service & atmosphere very good, waiter remember us from Linekers on the beach from 2-3 years ago.
Will be going back to try Tagliatelle al salmon or the Gamberoni.

Thanks to those who recommended, nice to have something different for a change, wouldn't normally think Italian when here but at home frequently.
Roy

Postby x-raki-girl-x » 30 Aug 2012 13:05

Roy wrote:After reading this we went last night & weren't disappointed. Spoke to Let on the street & sure as promised got a table overlooking the street which was nice & cool due to slight breeze. Free starters were tasty, Bruschetta, olives, & balsamic vinegar with tasty buns. Only opted for mains of Pollo al Fungi & Spaghetti Frutti DiMer. Both lovely, chicken beautifully presented & my spaghetti creamy but not overly so, good portions. Waiters kept offering selection of coffees or tea but declined & they responded by telling us to come in anytime to have our coffee or whatever & we definitely will. For our two meals & two Effes & 2 brandy & coke 81tl. Service & atmosphere very good, waiter remember us from Linekers on the beach from 2-3 years ago.
Will be going back to try Tagliatelle al salmon or the Gamberoni.

Thanks to those who recommended, nice to have something different for a change, wouldn't normally think Italian when here but at home frequently.

We were there on the same night... it was our last night :cry:
Joseph was the waiter who remembered you, he worked at tandoori sizzler last year.

Now im sat at work thinking.....This time last week...... :(
x-raki-girl-x

Advertisement

Postby Roy » 30 Aug 2012 15:51

Correct & well spotted x-raki-girl-x ; hope you enjoyed your meal even although it was your last night. Now curiously were you the 'table' of 4 or 2?
Roy

Postby Brownie1 » 31 Aug 2012 11:08

Hi Roy, I'm x-raki-girl-x's mum. we were the table of 4. We were having photos with the waiters & staff! My daughter was the one with the glum face - obviously not ready to go home.

What can I say?? I am soo glad I went to Don Corleone. It really was my best meal of the holiday - proper Italian food, away from the hustle bustle of people, excellent service!

Please please, anyone who is in Icmeler at the moment, please try this place - you will not be disappointed.
Brownie1

Postby Roy » 31 Aug 2012 13:53

Hi Brownie1,
Glad you enjoyed, think your husband had the same dish as I had but only a bigger portion :( :evil: :mrgreen: !!
Think you changed tables after coming in ?? to sit 'street side' at next table to us.

Brownie1 wrote:What can I say?? I am soo glad I went to Don Corleone. It really was my best meal of the holiday - proper Italian food, away from the hustle bustle of people, excellent service!

Please please, anyone who is in Icmeler at the moment, please try this place - you will not be disappointed.

Regards Brownie1 & family.

PS Guess where we are going tonight :D :wink:
Roy

Postby ochlynda » 31 Aug 2012 18:24

Will add this to our to do list for 2wks time. :D

Lynda
ochlynda

Postby Caltonian » 08 Sep 2012 16:18

After reading the reviews on here, this is a must-try for us. I love my Italian food, the missus not so much but she has agreed to try it out. I think the "window table people-watching" idea kinda swayed it :lol:
Caltonian

Advertisement

Postby sirkyboy » 20 May 2013 20:42

Was just passing here one night and have it a try

As others have said good us very good. Prices average but my only criticism would be that the portions are on the small side.
sirkyboy

Postby dragon » 04 Aug 2014 12:11

Excellent meals were had here. Hadn't been before because of our difficulty with the stairs. Definitely worth the effort though and the view was lovely as well.
dragon

• Advertisement

Previous

Return to Guestbooks.