EFEM Apartments (old village)

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

EFEM Apartments (old village)

Postby ChrisB » 22 Jul 2012 08:38

Sorry JT and Rami (non ICR but wish they were)

We have been staying in these apartments for years now and they never disappoint.

The rooms - are basic but good and are cleaned every day and almost every room has a pool view balcony.

The staff - Onur, Hakan, Sinbad, Sulo and the Chef (called Chef) are all very friendly, proffesional, attentative and fun.

The Pool - Is always spottlessley clean and a great size, however due to the introduction of the slide, room around the pool is not as good as it used to be. Having said that you still get a sunbed. Be warned tho that when the slide is open if you get the sunbeds opposite you will get soaked. Some people loved it and wanted these beds regularly and some (us) didn't but each to there own. Having said that it was not open all the time but when it was it was enjoyable...

Barbeque Night - I have to say that having been to BBQ nights at other apartments we have stayed at over the last 10 years or so, this without exception is second to none . The cost of £10 per person is worth every single penny and the food is plentiful and very very good, no its better than that it exceptional.

Food - As per the BBQ night the food supplied is very good and reasonably priced. Chef is excellent.

Would we stay here again - You bet
ChrisB

Advertisement

Re: EFEM Apartments (old village)

Postby JT » 22 Jul 2012 09:01

Maybe we will one day Chris you never know

As for the barby night, as soon as it starts I go out as the noise is a bit too much for me
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby ChrisB » 22 Jul 2012 20:27

Hi JT

hears hoping !!!!!!!

Do I take it from your reply that your place is next to or near to these apartments?

I met up and was introduced to Rami one night during our last stay (nice guy) and would be great to put a face to your name. Maybe on our next visit ???
ChrisB

Postby JT » 23 Jul 2012 12:16

Very very close, I am actually looking at it now and have just turned up my music so I don't hear the ice cream bells
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby ochlynda » 26 Jul 2012 01:37

daughter and boyfriend stayed here in July for 10 days and to be honest they will not go back. Air con didnt work from day one ended up having to put a towel on the flour to mop up the leak,towels were only changed once despite asking for clean towels and at one stage the cleaner hadn't been in for 3 days. Even the guests took the biscuit sitting on a sunbed one morning a woman guest came over and asked them what they were doing,that she had been coming for the past 5years and that they were her sunbeds and that everyone knew it.Now to be honest I wouldn't have cared how big a stink she was kicking up but I wouldn't have moved. But she brought the manager over and he told my daughter that she would have to move,(don't know were to as there weren't any beds left) and rather than listening to them go on she left and came round to us. No good practise if you ask me.

Lynda
ochlynda

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.