senem apt

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Re: senem apt

Postby Sue » 25 Aug 2012 18:15

We have never had a problem with Sunbeds musti just moves the towels off the beds, it is always wise to check your bill as this can happen anywhere not just the senem
Sue

Advertisement

Postby sunlover loch lomond » 25 Aug 2012 20:39

I agree with Sue. I hve been at Senem twice and returning next month. I have never had a problem with getting a sun bed and when querying any item on my bill that I did not recognise I discovered that the item charged was the same price as the one I had - so no unexplained charges.
sunlover loch lomond

Postby Sue » 08 Oct 2012 09:05

Came back from Senem last week, been there three times now, the apartments were spotless, towels changed every other day, could not fault them at all. Pool area was very clean, didnt have a problem getting a sunbed, the apartments were full also. No problems with drinks bills as an electronic bill was given to us each time which was easy to check for mistakes. I would recommend them to anyone
Sue

Postby sunlover loch lomond » 08 Oct 2012 14:01

Like Sue, I came back from Senem last week and my 3rd visit was even better than previous visits. Met Sue for the first time along with several other forum members and we had a great time. Apartments maintained well by cleaning staff, light bulb replaced same day we reported light was out. No problems with getting sunbeds although apartments were full for most of my stay. Food lovely and best Pide bread I had all holiday. No problems with bills and when we were going out at night we were often asked where we were off to but we have always considered this as staff showing an interest on what we were doing and not intrusive in any way. We did not go to any of the planned activities at the apartments and can honestly say we were not treated any different because of this.
sunlover loch lomond

Postby SIMON » 09 Oct 2012 09:13

Spent 5 nights at the Senem , brilliant is all I can say ! The staff were very friendly and could not do enough for you !
Musty is a star ! 10 out of 10 from me :D
SIMON
New User
New User

• Advertisement

Previous

Return to Guestbooks.