Selen apts

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Selen apts

Postby jayj » 13 Jun 2012 11:38

Hi has any one stayed at the Selen Apts any info would be good :D
jayj

Advertisement

Re: Selen apts

Postby andy168 » 13 Jun 2012 13:38

Stayed in the Selen II last year, just across the road from the apartments
The waiters at the hotel can be frosty if you don't drink there, but very friendly if you do
Spoke to a couple who stayed in the apartments who did say they were adequate
andy168

Postby kez&sue » 13 Jun 2012 15:15

walked past several times last year they look really nice but we got speaking to a scottish couple is a restaurant who have been to icmeler several times and they were very dissapointed with them saying they were the worst they had stayed in and that the staff were horrible,having said that staff tend to make the hotel so possibly wont be the same staff or management
kez&sue

Postby jayj » 13 Jun 2012 16:06

Thank you for your replys had read else where very bad reports which had upset me :( but too late now i go 1week on monday :( also thought with ICR dealing with them that they cant be that bad :?:
jayj

Postby gaylemcvey » 13 Jun 2012 17:42

We stayed in them last year they are basic you had to use the pool at the Hotel across the road the staff at the hotel were a bit funny with you but we used a pool down the road just used the apartment to sleep in
gaylemcvey

Postby jayj » 17 Jul 2012 16:07

Just like to say we had our 2 weeks at the Selen Apts,first time i have stayed where there is no pool we could not fault the Apts they were spotless and cleaned every day by to lovly cleaners great wee supermarket under them that sold everything and if he did not have it he got it for you . Reception staff were really helpful and bar staff were good aswell, the only fault we had was the guy that worked in the hairdressers Andy who can to our table and said hello to myselfand hubby and thought it was ok to tell my thirteen year old granddaughter to F off which we did not hear as the waiter was taking our order. :evil: so from that day we did not use the pool bar again. We will use apts again as i said we could not fault them
jayj

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.