FELIZIA APTS.

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

FELIZIA APTS.

Postby fifegirl » 18 Jan 2012 21:07

Hi folks. Just booked my holiday and wondered if anyone has been to Felizia and might be able to comment.they look lovely. Decided on a wee change from my usual place this year.thankyou fifegirl happy holidays everyone going to paradise. :D
fifegirl

Advertisement

Re: FELIZIA APTS.

Postby Chocoholic » 18 Jan 2012 22:07

I have stayed there, lovely apartments, very clean and quite roomy. The couple who own it seem very nice at first but unfortunately they are like some there and expect you to eat or drink there constantly and really questioned us on our way out at evening asking where we were going etc and made us feel quite uncomfortable. There is absolutely no way to creep out another exit and you have to pass by where they sit. Pool is ok,clean but small. They are lovely apartments and if you stand your ground and can ignore a bit of hassle you will be fine there. I must say that it is very secure there as they have video CCTV at the entrance so it is a very safe place to stay. It is a very good location too.
Chocoholic

Postby fifegirl » 20 Jan 2012 10:39

Thankyou for the reply. I usually stay up in the old village but fancied a wee change this year, I can stand my ground ok. If I dont want to eat somewhere then I wont. Had the same problem in other apts with the son , but they soon backed off and i enjoyed the rest of my holiday.Roll on 28th May. Take care
fifegirl

Postby Chocoholic » 20 Jan 2012 11:55

You are welcome and am sure you will have a great time and is good you can stand your ground. I really don't know why some pressure you like that as it doesn't make you eat and drink there- quite the opposite! Can't for the life of me remember their names but the lady was much worse for hassle than her hubby. As I said they are really nice apartments. We had originally booked for another but was no available room (was holiday company now not in business) they took us to the Felizia for the night and they said we could stay there for the whole of our holiday or go to the original we booked the next day but when we saw how nice it was at the Felizia we stayed. You will like it there.
Chocoholic

Postby feefee1970 » 28 Oct 2012 23:03

hello was this across from best supermarket, I did fancy them after u said there where nice well the pool was empty 5oct12, and i said what about next year and they said no maybe im mixed up aparment wise unless u can put me right
feefee1970

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.