Temel Kofte - Great Food

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Temel Kofte - Great Food

Postby mary6 » 08 Jun 2011 11:46

Hi everyone,

Just thought would let you all know about Temel Kofte Restaurant. It is just up from Wayside and the food is wonderful. My husband is turkish and he will loves the food here as it is mostly turkish food. They also do a set menu which is very good value for money. Their chicken soup is gorgeous, so is the beef casserole, lamb chops... i could go on but you should try it for youselves. Happy holidays everyone :) :) :)

Mary
mary6

Advertisement

Re: Temel Kofte - Great Food

Postby turismojoe » 09 Jun 2011 00:45

Have to agree with Mary - we found this little gem a couple of years ago. It is no frills but clean and the food is fab - the meze starter is to die for and the service excellent. Expect to relax over your meal and enjoy the hospitality. Highly recommended. :D
turismojoe
New User
New User

Postby janeypoos » 03 Aug 2011 07:53

As I appear to be the onlu forumite that doesn't know Icmeler like the back of my hand (mores the pity!) can you give a little more detailed directions to the restaurant please?

We will be in the Sarigul aparts near Castle and Club Aquarium.

janeypoos

Postby mary6 » 20 Sep 2011 09:49

Well what can i say :) . We ate here a lot during our holiday as the food is first class and freshly cooked every day. The chicken soup is the best ive tasted (hubby has came home with recipe) Temel his wife and staff are very welcoming, very relaxed place and left alone to enjoy their superb food, meatballs,beef casserole , soup, meze starter i could go on (but starving now thinking about it all :cry: )

Just give it a try if you get a chance. We will be back soon :) :) :)

Mary
mary6

Postby reesy1959 » 12 Oct 2011 15:18

Popped in here a couple of times over the fortnight, as its only around the corner where we live.

Staff very friendly, toilets immaculate, restaurant lovely and clean, and above all, food was excellent.
reesy1959

Postby janeypoos » 14 Aug 2013 08:36

After waiting almost 2 years I finally got to sample the delights of Temel Kofte. All I can say is that it was worth the wait! :)
I spent 3 weeks in Icmeler recently and this is the only restaurant that I returned to again and again and again whether it be for lunch or dinner.
The food is excellent, very reasonably priced and the service is brilliant. I was alone most times I ate there and was never made to feel uncomfortable, in fact the guys seemed to go out of their way to make me feel welcome and be able to just relax and enjoy my meal.
I certainly recommend giving this little gem a try, I've already told them to expect me every day when I go back in October :D
janeypoos

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.