CHAMPION BAR - EXCELLENT!!!!

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

CHAMPION BAR - EXCELLENT!!!!

Postby Marilyn » 29 May 2011 15:30

A few years ago we stayed in the Litera All inclusve but didn't like it very much so we wandered around and found the Champion bar, so when we came out again last week, we looked for it. It had changed owners but we went there every night and the prices were better than any other bar in Icmeler we tried. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. We had a lovely welcome from Garip and the staff and were genuinly sorry to leave there. They were all very kind to us and even on our last night the owner dropped us home, and took us to get some Baklava on the way to save us carrying things. I can recommend the Champion bar - 100% fantastic. !! THANK YOU. :D
Marilyn
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: CHAMPION BAR - EXCELLENT!!!!

Postby skilly » 05 Jul 2011 22:14

I totally agree with you Marilyn. We went towards the end of our holiday last year and the steak was lovely.
Garip used to work at Babadan Appts restaurant and he saw us passing and remembered us, so glad he called us in, will definitley go again this year
skilly

Postby sunlover loch lomond » 07 Jul 2011 20:48

I would appreciate if someone would tell me where the Champion Bar is. I don't remember seeing it and would like to give it a try when I next visit.
sunlover loch lomond

Postby Jay Trip » 07 Jul 2011 21:50

Its over the road from Buffalos.
Go down the lane past Sizzlers and Scotia bar and its at the end on the left.
We have used this bar for years when the previous owners had it so its good to know its still trading.
Jay Trip

Postby efes shareholder » 06 Aug 2011 18:20

I used Champion this year and although Garip tried his best and the prices were reasonable , The mexican Chicken was pretty bad - Just plain chicken breast with a tin of chopped tomatoes and sliced chillis on top !
efes shareholder

Postby kentcabbie » 19 Jun 2012 16:00

Went in this year as every time we walked past the boss always called out "Hallo" never pressured us to go in ,so eventually we went in and as a change we tried his fish and chips(or in my case rice as i dont eat potatoes) best ive tasted for ages and large portions, good service seems silly to eat fish and chips in Turkey but after a week of chicken steak and meatloaf fancied a change ,and glad we did, will certainly go in again next year.
kentcabbie

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.