Paris Restaurant & Bar - New This Season

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Paris Restaurant & Bar - New This Season

Postby shelly_grogan » 23 May 2011 18:40

Just back from 3 weeks in Icmeler and came across this restaurant by chance. Found out it was new this year, it used to be the Angel Inn but is now called Paris Restaurant. It has been newly renovated and looks really good. We eat here about 3-4 times and the food was amazing everytime....don't get me started on the strawberry crunch dessert!!!! yum yum.
shelly_grogan

Advertisement

Re: Paris Restaurant & Bar - New This Season

Postby ajgaj » 23 May 2011 19:33

Hi can you tell me where it is
ajgaj

Postby Tigerlily » 25 May 2011 15:06

It is opposite the dream 3 bells, and just up a couple of doors. If you know where Buffalo Bar or Champion or Tin Tin, its that street leading down towards beach. they have massive sign up - cant miss it :) I had few breakfasts in here in April, to be fair wasnt properly open so cant comment what its like now, but looked lovely even not totally finished and turkish breakfasts were lovely. Staff seemed nice too.
Tigerlily

Postby Dodomo » 25 May 2011 18:05

Hi

Is it opposite the Blue Rainbow, we had a couple of good meals and a few late nights in the Garden opposite Casa Blanca can you tell me if bar is still there I think one of the boys was called Alias (not sure about spelling)

Doreen and Bill
Dodomo

Postby Thedoc » 27 Jun 2011 21:59

I've just come back from Icmeler and visited the Paris bar, ate there a few times the food is gorgeous and the presentation is fabulous, it's also lively later on, friendly staff good atmosphere, very clean, lovely toilets.
Thedoc
New User
New User

Postby Mrs Daylight » 13 Aug 2011 18:00

I've just returned after spending 3 weeks in Icmeler with my 15 year old daughter. After 9 years of going to Icmeler this has to be the best holiday I've had there and I would say that the boys from Paris Bar made it for us. One of the safest restaurants I've been to they never hassle and after meeting as friends we left feeling like family. They make everyone feel special and the boss constantly asks for customers opinions striving to improve their service. They understood that we had other friends/bars to go to and didn't hassle to keep you there, although to be honest we always ended up back there at the end of the night for a night cap or few. Food was outstanding, quick service and I have to say the best meze we've had. The cocktails were amazing and were the same price has a short - what can I say value for money and I managed to go down the list whilst we were there :D . Pick-up and drop-up service available, so it's definately worth a visit.
I cannot praise these boys enough and feel proud to have been part of their first year. Good luck Boys lets hope for many more years of Paris. :D
Mrs Daylight
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby dragon » 13 Aug 2011 20:06

The first night we went there we made a big mistake and sat in front of the 'stage.' When the music started it was so loud that we had to leave, it was literally painful to sit there. We had to just leave our food and go, which was a shame because the food was lovely. Unfortunately our table was right in front of the 'stage' which also had two large speakers at either end facing us. I like loud music but this I found unbearable:(

We went back there a couple of nights later as we had been impressed with the meals but went earlier so we could finish our meals before the music started and sat as far away as possible from the stage. We had a great night and were asked a number of times if everything was ok as they knew that we had made a quick exit a couple of nights earlier because the music was blasting.

Everything was fine, everyone's meal was excellent, the entertainment was good and there was a lovely atmosphere, I just wish that we had sat somewhere else on our first visit. It's definitely a restaurant that's near the top of our list for next year and is definitely recommended, just don't sit right in front of the stage. :)
dragon

Postby ajgaj » 13 Aug 2011 23:59

Shaggy ( we use the Yakamos beach area during the day ) and his team at Paris are brill will be back for food in Sept - he is such a great person
ajgaj

Postby eileensue » 27 Sep 2011 04:36

this was a fantastic meal.
my sister and i visited ichmeler in aug and came across this bar...thank god! it was superb the food,staff and entertainment was second to none.sam the owner along with his family and staff were brillient,helpful,funny and entertaining, every where is spotlessly clean. i would give this place 10 out 10 every time and will be returning next aug"for a whole month" :wink: and will be returning to the paris restaurant quite a few more times :D well worth a visit...and hey all very very handsome :wink:
eileensue
New User
New User

Postby Emilyy » 28 Oct 2011 13:44

Hi,
If you haven't grabbed the chance to visit the Pairs Restaurant and Bar this season, I strongly advice you do next season! I came across this bar as I knew one of the waiters from meeting him previously the year before at the apartments I stayed in, and with keeping in touch once back home he let me know this was now where he was working. Without a thought me and my family went to see him and his new workplace, and we were not at all disappointed. We were made to feel very welcome as he introduced us to the rest of the staff who took us on board as their family. Each and every staff connected with us and we began to feel we wasn't just there to visit the member of staff we already knew, but now we could visit the rest of the workforce without being out of place. We went to this bar every other night of our holiday as we were staying in Marmaris, and those nights were the best nights out we've ever had. We never ate there (apart from ice-creams) but the food we saw all looked very nice with satisfied customers! The drinks were priced to our standards which is always good! The bar itself is very clean and well looked after and the main entertainment started around 10pm until 12 when the music had to go down. The entertainment was never a fail, they had their own waiters dancing(very nice dancers too- I must say :wink: ) as well as having shows come in from the outside.
We were also given free pick ups and drop offs and I was told this before even flying out, and they stuck to their word too!
Me and my family have some very memorable moments shared in this bar and I'm very pleased to have been a part of their first season, I hope I can be a part of all of them to come to! Keep it up Paris boys!!
Emilyy
New User
New User

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.