Gamze - Icmeler Ink

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Gamze - Icmeler Ink

Postby kevinfitzy » 04 May 2011 13:15

We've been to Gamze's new shop. It's looking really great and in a perfect location. Really easy to find. 150m up from the Love Boat.

Known gamze for 8 years and wonderful welcome as always. This year she has got some really nice artwork - worth taking a look. She is a fantastic tattooist. You will not be disappointed. :D :D :D
kevinfitzy
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: Gamze - Icmeler Ink

Postby Erik The Viking » 04 May 2011 16:53

Erik The Viking

Postby Colette » 26 Jun 2011 21:07

Were is the ink from she uses ? Sure someone said it's from England I need 2 of mine re doing, so whenever I re visit, I will go see Gamze and ask her to do them, if the ink is good quality
Colette

Postby Erik The Viking » 28 Jun 2011 08:09

Colette wrote:Were is the ink from she uses ? Sure someone said it's from England I need 2 of mine re doing, so whenever I re visit, I will go see Gamze and ask her to do them, if the ink is good quality

She is good friends with a tattooist from Birmingham, he brings it over for her. The black inks are fine in Turkey but the colours are not as vivid.
Erik The Viking

Postby Colette » 28 Jun 2011 13:17

Cheers Erik, it's black ink I need, for the 2 on my hands, just not looking forward to the pain again of having them re done :lol:
Colette

Postby Mike Holmes » 07 May 2012 14:59

Hi sweetheart
It was very nice to see you again, even though it may be for the last time. Thanks for touching up Sue's star tattoos. Your new shop is absolutely fab and looks very professional, just like you my darling. Your mother looks well. Well thanks for everything over the years and take very good care of yourself.
Bye Bye now, all our love Mike and Sue. England
Mike Holmes
New User
New User

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.