Hanedan ocakbasi

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Re: Hanedan ocakbasi

Postby janeypoos » 14 Oct 2011 14:12

Can I just stress that I do NOT mean I have seen this many times in Hanedan, I meant in all my time in Turkey, no matter whether it's a restaurant chef or butcher, they always seem to have a fag on the go :-)
janeypoos

Advertisement

Postby bellabella » 14 Oct 2011 21:44

There are many places in Icmeler that take kitchen hygiene seriously. I stick to some basic rules when deciding on a restaurant and after 15 years and at least 30 trips I'm pleased to say I've never had an upset tummy. There are too many clean places to choose from I'll stick with them. But this year I've also see guys in the Prince put down cig to throw ice into my drink by hand and in the Alvaro I saw the cat lying on the kitchen work surface, this isn't the dark ages and there's no need for it though it will probably continue for a long as tourists find it acceptable.
bellabella

Postby colin63 » 29 Jun 2012 20:55

visited on our second last night, the meze starter with bread and garlic butter was superb, my wife had the chefs special which was huge and in her own words the best turkish meal she has ever had and i had the hunkar begendi, absolutely superb. the hanedan is a must for another visit. :D
colin63

Postby blondie » 14 Oct 2012 14:25

Superb meal at the Hanedan again this year - the food is just gorgeous. Decided not to have a starter this time, as the portions as so big, but our food was just delicious. Definitely our favourite place to dine in Icmeler - no hassle, great service, nice relaxed atmosphere and gorgeous, authentic Turkish cuisine.
blondie

• Advertisement

Previous

Return to Guestbooks.