Tandoori Sizzler

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Re: Tandoori Sizzler

Postby sanjo » 27 Sep 2010 18:00

After hearing different points of view on here, my husband and I decided to go and see what this place was like.

We ended up having 3 meals in here on our 14 night holiday. I had Indian dishes and my husband had the chinese. I could not find any fault at all and will deffinately be going back if it is still there next year.

Whilst we were there it was very busy most nights until about 10 and then was a lot quieter.
sanjo

Advertisement

Postby stevew » 27 Sep 2010 21:51

Also having heard mixed reviews we tried the tandoori, we both had the set menu 1Indian and 1 Chinese both were Excellent, commenting on the Indian as that was mine, as good, if not better than my local curry house. We will definately return.
Steve
stevew

Postby viking pete » 28 Sep 2010 10:50

We first ate here during our May holiday - they where just starting out and I thought my Vindaloo was spot on.

Went again during our September visit and I think its better than ever !!!

Maureen & I where welcomed like long lost friends by Hakan, Lavant and our new friend Spider.
I again requested a hot Vindaloo and got one, Maureen had a Rogan Josh which was very tasty.
From starters to sweets the meal was excellent, well presented and the service was first class.

All being well we will be back in Icmeler next May and September - so thats at least 2 more visits to the Sizzler.

Thanks once again lads,

Pete & Maureen.
viking pete

Postby tarnlass » 10 Oct 2010 14:35

We ate here twice in August, chinese and indian and I can say all the meals we had were bloody lovely! 4 clean plates going back to the kitchen every time are praise enough :o the service was also excellent!

Well done Hakan, Levant and the team! we'll see you next september for the best seats in the house!!!
tarnlass

Postby EddieB » 11 Oct 2010 09:23

We ate hear 3 times during our 2 week stay in Sep/Oct and each time the meal was excellent. :D

The brothers Hakan & Lavant who run the restaurant are very helpful, and the place can only become more popular over time by members on here leaving positive reports.

I know there are some reports that are not as good as others, but you can only comment on your experience, and ours was excellent.

When we return to Icmeler, this will be in the top 3 restaurants to visit. :D :D

Eddie ( The Moustache)
EddieB
New User
New User

Postby dimrie » 17 Oct 2010 10:46

We ate here 4 times and had a lovely birthday there,Hakan and Levent did me proud,thank you to you all and will see you next year.Was there on Thursday night when it rained heavy,not sure if there was more rain inside than outside ?

Diane and Norman :D
dimrie

Advertisement

Postby bikerjambo » 25 Oct 2010 21:15

Gets my family vote.

:D
bikerjambo

Postby LynnJenny » 10 Feb 2011 22:44

went a couple of times lovely food freindly staff
LynnJenny

Postby Kalof » 25 Apr 2011 19:05

Had a gorgeous Chicken in Lemon Sauce last night and then Fried Icecream! It was dee-lish! No calories of course!

Chris
Kalof

Postby spider » 16 May 2011 21:36

:D We ate3 times at the sizzler when we were in icmeler 6th to 13th may the food was excellent . very good value for money could not fault the food or the service from the staff .The children were made very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. :lol: We would highly recommend the Sizzler to anyone as all tastes are catered for even if its not on the menu . We will be back and eating there again. Many thanks :D
spider
New User
New User

Postby shirey » 28 May 2011 16:59

we ate here and it was very nice indeed and there was 13 of us so we had a little wait inbetween courses but that was good cos it let our starter settle before our main course and we didnt feel like we was being rushed into finishing up quick :D
shirey

Advertisement

Postby Patricia_Lal » 31 May 2011 04:40

Got to be our favourate this year. Cheap drinks, plenty of food, great staff. Each night we attended it was full. Staff were happy and polite, enjoyable evening. Went back to our appaertments feeling very full for little money. Food was best i have tasted in icmeler ( curry that is ). Well worth a visit. :D
Patricia_Lal
New User
New User

Postby kevinc » 11 Jun 2011 12:07

Visited the Tandoori Sizzler 3 times during our stay, between us we had 2 pasta dishes, 2 Chinese and 2 Indian. Pasta was good, however, Chinese & Indian were exceptional. In summary. great food and excellent service.
kevinc
New User
New User

Postby reesy1959 » 29 Jun 2011 10:56

We are here a few times during the last fortnight and we weren't disappointed. The service was really good, very clean restaurant and the meals were very reasonable. Cheap drinks too with the ICR card. See you again in October.
reesy1959

Postby blondie » 02 Jul 2011 17:40

Only ate here once during our stay, but that was more because we wanted to try as many different places as possible. We both chose from the Indian set menu and it was all lovely. Very friendly staff - warm welcome from both Hakan and Levant, and our ICR complimentary cocktails were very nice too. Would definitely eat here again - and the place was packed too, so they must be doing something right!
blondie

Postby juju » 02 Jul 2011 21:44

Ate here four times....excellent!Apart from the discount!Lads are great,make you feel at home!
juju

Advertisement

Postby Daffodil72 » 04 Jul 2011 14:45

Ate here 4 times over the course of a two week hol - had Chinese, Indian & Turkish and all very good. Great service every time, even though the restaurant was very busy. Would definitely eat here again.

Thanks to ICR for arranging discount for forum members!
Daffodil72
New User
New User

Postby Dodomo » 06 Jul 2011 22:25

Ate there 3 times over 14 days first time husband wanted something light so they made him an omelete which he throughly enjoyed, the next twice we both had chinese, found the staff very helpful
Dodomo

Postby tracey66 » 27 Aug 2011 18:08

david7weeks1d wrote:Sizzlers is just underneath the ICR office ,I was told that last year it was a bar, now it is a fantastic curry house and chinese restaurant. The owners Hakan and Levant two brothers ,have made the place look very inviting and they have employed 2 chefs, one only cooks Indian food the other Chinese. It serves the best curries outside of India all is cooked fresh to order, no packet sauces here, you can even watch the chefs prepare the food. They had specials on for about 30 lira including a drink which for the quaity of the food and service is not bad , even if it's just once ,go there if you love a good curry, but i warn you if you like biriani you better be hungry its a massive dish but I got through it haha..... the boys will make you very welcome ....a must try place for all you curry lovers!

great place .. you must vist this place,the lads make you feel very welcome, had a great laugh with you all,thak you joesph
tracey66
New User
New User

Postby tracey66 » 27 Aug 2011 18:18

why cant i post any pictures on here?it keeps telling me the file is to big ,can any one advice me on how to do this ??
tracey66
New User
New User

• Advertisement

PreviousNext

Return to Guestbooks.