BroadWay

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Broadway Restaurant

Postby Carole » 01 Jun 2010 12:07

This is a new restaurant opened this year, it is very good. The chef is Ex Noels and last year he worked at Bamboo the food is excellant, well worth a try.

Carole xx
Carole

Advertisement

Re: Broadway Restaurant

Postby Katiehutchinson_1991 » 01 Jun 2010 12:36

where about is this new restaurant situated ?
xxxx
Katiehutchinson_1991

Postby JT » 01 Jun 2010 16:04

Top of the canal where the Mexican used to be but I thought it was just a bar.

When were you here Carole
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby Janice » 01 Jun 2010 20:50

It's the old Malissa Restaurant at the start of the canal. The Chef is ex Noel's and Ugur from Noel's is there too.

Janice
Janice

Postby Katiehutchinson_1991 » 01 Jun 2010 23:15

aw ok thanks :)
might have to give that one a try too
xxxx
Katiehutchinson_1991

Postby Carole » 02 Jun 2010 11:43

I was there last week. The food is very good.

Carole xx
Carole

Advertisement

BroadWay

Postby bec » 23 Jun 2010 12:16

Posting this on behalf of my parents as i havent actually been to icmeler yet this year.

New to Icmeler this year BroadWay Cafe, located top of the canal opposite side to sports Inn.
Ugur (from those that know him from Noel and previously last year at Titanic) has this bar and also the chef from Noel is also here.
Food is gorgeous and staff are lovely.
Was getting busier and busier with each day...so wish Ugur all the best.

xx
bec

Re: BroadWay Cafe

Postby ochlynda » 23 Jun 2010 13:04

Will def. give this place a visit next week bec

Lynda
ochlynda

Postby sue.c » 24 Jun 2010 11:34

we will def go and visit him as well i really like Ugur he always looks after us very well and always asks after my parents, he did say last year he wanted to open his place this year, 5 weeks 2 days to go cannot wait. Again thanks for posting and letting everyone know
sue
sue.c

Postby lou » 02 Jul 2010 10:38

I just got back from Icmeler last night. Sad to be home :-(

We ate in Broadway most night and food was great :-) All the staff are lovely and so helpful :-D

For those of you that have previously been to Noels where Ugur worked in 2008 to get to Broadway from there just cross the road and walk straight down the street that's between the two banks....it takes you out across the road from Broadway.

Ugur has worked really hard to get to where he is today so go along and support him and Broadway staff to ensure they are all back next season! :-D

At the moment Broadway is just a Restaurant but in the next few days they should get there permisson to be a fun pub! I can't wait to go back.

Ugur always looks after my family and I when we are in Icmeler and keeps in touch through out the year, we all love him. We are privileged to have met him and had the chance to listen to his stories and learn all about a different culture. I'm so happy he has finally achieved his goal!

Well done to everyone at Broadway for standing out amoungst all the restaurants and bars in icmeler! I wish you all an excellent season! see you soon! :-D :-D

xxx
lou
New User
New User

Postby ochlynda » 14 Jul 2010 17:30

Ate here 3 times during our 2 week stay. All I can say is excellent, must admit I quite like it the way it is just as a restaurant and don't think he needs to make it into a fun pub. We also have known Ugur for many years since his days when he worked in The Alvaro Restaurant and we also wish him all the best, seems to be very popular as it was packed out every night. We will be back on 30 September and will definetly be paying Broadway a visit.

Lynda
ochlynda

Advertisement

Postby John V » 14 Jul 2010 17:50

Ugur is a very nice person and I wish him well with his new venture at the Broadway Cafe. It is also pleasing to read that people are now finding him and that business seems to be improving as things were pretty quite for him in May - June.
John V

Postby DIANE C » 07 Aug 2010 09:13

We ate at Broadways a couple of times while we were there in July and it was our favourite place to eat. Have known Ugur and some of the other guys for a few years now and it was great to see their new adventure being successful. They put on a birthday party for my sister and made it very special for her. Superb food Superb service long may it continue :D

Diane C x
DIANE C

Postby DIANE C » 07 Aug 2010 09:13

We ate at Broadways a couple of times while we were there in July and it was our favourite place to eat. Have known Ugur and some of the other guys for a few years now and it was great to see their new adventure being successful. They put on a birthday party for my sister and made it very special for her. Superb food Superb service long may it continue :D

Diane C x
DIANE C

Postby bec » 26 Sep 2010 13:04

Got back from icmeler last week.
Went to see Ugur and the guys here and also celebrated my brothers 30th birthday. Ugur made it a special night arranging decoration and cake, was lovely.
I loved the fact Ugur knew which meal i wanted... from him being at Noels,there was usualy a choice of two i would choose from,and because the same chef is now at Broadway, he remembered what i had hehe!!! I really must stop being predictable.
But our visit Broadway was very enjoyable and i wish Ugur and the guys all the best xxx
bec

Postby ochlynda » 26 Sep 2010 16:08

So love this place. Will definitely be paying it a visit when we arrive at the end of thw week. Like you Bec I don't even need a menu and Ugur also knows what I will pick :D :D :D ..

Lynda
ochlynda

Advertisement

Postby sue.c » 28 Sep 2010 20:41

Snap Ugur always remebers what meal i really like, this was our favourite place to eat this year hope he will still be there next year, the prices were very resonable as well.
sue
sue.c

Postby blondie » 22 Oct 2010 14:22

We only had lunch in the Broadway, but it was very nice indeed and good value. I had a baked potato, which was absolutely huge and delicious, while the others all had various burgers and all said they were delicious. Would definitely eat here again.
blondie

Postby Southampton_Girl » 14 Jan 2011 11:56

I visited Icmeler in June 2010 and again in September / October 2010 and went to Broadway Restaurant both times frequently whether it was a for a morning coffee (as the coffee in the hotels was not that nice!!), for breakfast for their yummy pancakes, afternoon snack or for evening dinner!

The food was absolutely fantastic! From Turkish Cuisine to Chinese/ Indian Cuisine to their specialities "Broadway Special Chicken" my mouth is watering just thinking about it! Also, the Tandoori Chicken was superb as was the Leg of Lamb! As you can see I ate there a lot!! yum yum!!

Because Broadway Restaurant is just a restaurant with no entertainment it focuses on the food more and therefore in my opinion serves delicious and mouth watering food....

The staff at Broadway are also very friendly and polite and make you feel like your their favourite customer at all times!

Definitely worth a visit if they are back for season 2011....Southampton_Girl

PS/ I think you'll find that the place is called "Broadway Restaurant" and there is another thread with comments too. Can they all be merged into one thread?
Southampton_Girl

Re: BroadWay

Postby ochlynda » 14 Jan 2011 22:27

Couldn't agree more. This place is fab and Ugur always goes out of his way to make everyone welcome. We will definetly be paying this place a visit in 2011

Lynda
ochlynda

• Advertisement

Next

Return to Guestbooks.