Mr Cook

Guestbooks for Hotels, Apartments, Restaurants, Bars and more...

Moderator: blondie

Mr Cook

Postby Pauline » 21 Jun 2010 22:41

Hı just need to tell you all to come vısıt Mr Cook (Opposıte the new Casablanca Hotel formely The Elif)

The hospitality ıs wonderful day or nıght. the food ıs excellent and well presented. served by staff who make you welcome from the tıme you walk ın to the tıme you leave.

Bottle and draught Large Efes ıs 2.5 lira and the large TV screen ıs fab for watchıng the footy......

George Clooney (Sait) is boss of Mr Cook for the last 5 years where ı have seen for myself many ımprovements for the better.
George would lıke to say ' Welcome to old customers and would like to ınvıte new ones to come and enjoy hıs bar and restaurant''

Paulıne :D :D :D :D :D
Pauline

Advertisement

Re: Mr Cook

Postby jnesbitt » 22 Jun 2010 14:31

hi Pauline just to agree with you Mr Cook has been on my list now for about 8 years, for a warm welcome i always head here good food and very reasonable prices, hence the 2.50 lira effes we will be having a few of those ! Over the years we have met some wonderful people here when the music goes down, and you can sit and talk.im sure Sait will be welcoming old and new customers this year. :D :D :D
jnesbitt

Postby Mr Cook » 19 Aug 2010 16:33

Mr Cook
New User
New User

Postby quaker57 » 16 Sep 2010 09:09

I agree we have been visiting Mr Cooks for the last 3 years now, great food great atmosphere, only downer is the Blue Rainbow Hotel trying to outdo everyone by playing the loudest music, even sitting in Mr Cooks you still can't hear the music only Blue Rainbows noise i know it cost Mr Cooks a few customers this year who left early because of the racket. :)
quaker57

Postby viking pete » 28 Sep 2010 14:58

Had several lunches at Mr Cooksin September, great food at reasonable prices, Efes at 2.5YTL ensured along lunches plus a couple of sing songs to the Elvis tracks.

Great Times - Highly Recommended !!!
viking pete

Postby noodles1609 » 08 Sep 2012 12:49

Thought it about time Mr Cooks had a bit more recognition. We started going in there 2 years ago as a lunch time stop off from the beach or our wanderings. Was very taken with their chicken kebab wrap, and 2 years later it's still as good as it was then. As we've been lucky enough to go 3 times this year as well as last, we've spent a bit more time at Mr Cooks and tried out the evening menu too - have to say that it is more impressive than the chicken wraps! It's such a lovely place run by such great people doing what they do very well.

Easy to miss, it's a quiet unassuming place but you will be made so very welcome by George and his staff, please do pop in, even if it's only for a drink, I can pretty much guarantee you'll go back again.
noodles1609

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Guestbooks.